The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

really need your help

atlantabiz

affiliate
First of all I would like to thank everyone in this forum
I used to jump from forums to another , from blogs to another & from youtube videos to another all about how to learn and market CPA offers however it's being almost 2 years of reading and learning but I never took an action
so I think it's the time now to take an action
but the problem is CPA networks ... most of them Net 30 payment and that's crazy cause all we are need money to keep rolling
and the other thing scared me ( CPA Network Scam ) I read tons of reviews on different cpa platforms and I see how the people got ripped off every time from these networks
so my question is can you please provide me with reliable weekly payment cpa network
please don't say just go to google and type in best cpa network I want you to tell me depends on your expaernice with the network
thanks

I used to jump from forums to another , from blogs to another & from youtube videos to another all about how to learn and market CPA offers however it's being almost 2 years of reading and learning but I never took an action

Taking action is the most frequent cause of those that never make it in this business. In fact, most businesses.

So now, you say, you are ready to take action. Have you the following in place to get started?
  • Selected specific vertical and chosen a specific sub niche to master?
  • Purchased a VPS?
  • Selected a traffic source to master?
  • Selected and secured a tracker?
  • Joined two networks with offers for you initial sub niche?
  • Created a written plan with goals, or benchmarks, to reach?
  • Set a budget?
These are just the basics, there are more as one digs into it.

This is a business, a huge industry, that will generate in excess of 64 billion dollars online in total by years end. Affiliates alone will spend over 5 billion dollars on traffic this year (twice the economy of small countries like Belize). It is a business and you need to treat it as such!

but the problem is CPA networks ... most of them Net 30 payment and that's crazy cause all we are need money to keep rolling

This is not a problem with the networks, it is a problem with people wanting to get into the business that are under funded. The truth is that this industry is generous in many ways. 30 days is not a long time, it is in fact the "net 30" that most of us that have been in business for many decades strived to get. There was, and still is in many industries, net 90, net 60, net 45, and net 30 across the board. So use a little "perspective' to look at world industry on a whole to know that having Net 30 out of the gate is not bad in any way. A business that cannot survive on Net 30, in my opinion as well as those that have been in business for decades know, is a blessing. Most networks get paid on Net 30, why shouldn't you?

and the other thing scared me ( CPA Network Scam ) I read tons of reviews on different cpa platforms and I see how the people got ripped off every time from these networks

So, finally, there it is. The "scare" word, and coupled with the "scam" word no less. I suspect this is why you have been not taking action for the two years you have been "studying" our industry.
  • Fear is the number one cause of not taking action and it is the number one cause of businesses failing. If you operate your business in any way from a position of fear, you will fail, every time!
  • Scams are found in every line of business and in every industry, every profession, every and any kind of work, relationships, and products on the planet. It has always been that way, it will always be that way. You have to be smarter than the scammers. Every line of business, every industry, every type of profession and product line, has great, honest, reliable, well established people in them, and that will always be true as well! These are who you want to seek out.
There are plenty of great, reliable, and approachable networks out there that will help you earn. It's when you veer off the path, or do not follow the rules, or violate someone's TOS, etc., that one gets in trouble and consequently gets a ban from a network thereby forfeiting their "supposed" earnings.

so my question is can you please provide me with reliable weekly payment cpa network
please don't say just go to google and type in best cpa network I want you to tell me depends on your expaernice with the network
  • There are some that will give a Newbie weekly payments, but that is usually a network that is real new and looking to build their affiliate base by giving something they would likely never do if they were a well established network. With most networks, you have to "earn" the right for weekly payments. Newbies are a huge risk for any network. Once you have an established, reliable, and stable business, then most networks will then offer weekly payments.
  • Each person's experience with a network will be different from others because none of us are doing business exactly the same way.
  • If you want to find these networks here, then create a new thread in the Business Centre forum with a headline that says something like 'Looking for Newbie Friendly Network and Weekly Payments". Then put your experience and requirements in the body of the first post.
Frankly, I would never, not ever, not for any reason, give a Newbie weekly payments. I would be, like the networks, be putting my own money on the line with someone I do not know.

thanks
I think there will not be any best network for you, you should try to apply for one with less entering conditions, and also small inquiries as money, to start with, then you could try to join many ones, then see which one works better! i can't recommend you any one that surely will give you weekly payments, as you are just newbie, you need to try to check as many as you can as i suggested, and hopefully you will get it! Also you can subscribe to any spy-tools out there, they have features to help you targeting good ad-networks where you could buy the offers you are intending to promote, and buy in a more cleaver way, so check any of those spy-tools 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers

banners
Back