The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Certified

Naomi_mimarosa

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Mimarosa
Mimarosa is a premium CPA network that contains premium offers based on CPL, CPC and CPA. We have the best Tracking system that will give you access to detailed tracking reports so that you can monitor and optimize your campaigns to do it’s best. We are offering top and trending offers with high payouts. Depending on traffic quality and quantity we offer on demand/private offers. So potential publishers are welcome to join...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 17
Mimarosa is a premium CPA network that contains premium offers based on CPL, CPC and CPA. We have the best Tracking system that will give you access to detailed tracking reports so that you can monitor and optimize your campaigns to do it’s best. We are offering top and trending offers with high payouts. Depending on traffic quality and quantity we offer on demand/private offers. So potential publishers are welcome to join...
Do you guys own those offers?

Payment method as in the platforms we use to pay then it's Paypal, Payoneer , Bank/Wire and if you want the procedure of payment then it's Net-30, Net-15, and Weekly.

It's been a while but, i joined Mimarosa recently and love the tracking system! Detailed reports made tweaking campaigns a breeze. The top-notch offers with sweet payouts are a win. For fellow publishers, it's a solid pick.
By the way, are there any property investors? I'm considering becoming one, and I checked out some projects I would like to invest in (like Grand Club Resort Dubai). What do you invest in? Do you guys have any tips?

Last edited:
banners
Back