The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ready to Optimize your Native Campaigns? Here's a FREE & quick guide.

Hi fellow Native Advertiser!
1f44b.png

I was sitting in my home office, since we are not allowed to go places (Covid-19) and thought: "Yes, our life has changed a lot over the last year, and yes it does get frustrating, but can we change it? For us marketing professionals it is crucial to learn how to quickly adapt to new situations (trends) and move toward success!".

For the following reason, I decided to share my techniques on how I keep high levels of productivity and efficiency high while successfully optimizing Native Ads. In this thread, we will share how we exploit AdGenius.ai features to stay productive, motivated & profitable by doing less manual work.

How to boost ROI by 25%
1f447.png

How awesome it would be, to have a media buyer, who does all the manual campaign optimization work for you?

AdGenius.ai is your personal artificial media buyer, that does precisely what you asked for, by using automation rules to optimize your Native Campaigns. Not only does it save time and is live 24/7. It can help you increase your campaign's ROI. Save on spend by blocking underperforming ads & placements before they drain your budget. Automatically adjust your bidding strategy. Pause campaigns. And upload 255 ad combinations in a single upload!

Key features to boost efficiency, productivity & profitability by approx. 25%!

• Enhancing campaign performance - automatically blocking bot traffic;
  • Scaling campaigns - Automatically increasing/decreasing bids by %;
  • Staying prepared - Automatically adjusting daily budgets based on live campaign performance;
  • Boosting efficiency - Upload 255 ads to multiple campaigns with a few mouse clicks;
  • Dominating it all - Control all your campaigns from 6 different traffic sources in a single dashboard.
In order to be successful with automatic campaign optimization, Good automation rules will be required. Find a quick guide on how to set up automation rules in less than a minute below.

What KPIs to consider when setting up automation rules?

Depending on what offers you're running KPIs will vary. Once you know your goals for the campaign. Knowing the right KPI's will make rule set up an effortless routine. All the important KPI's will be imported from the Traffic source & the tracker via the API. Making sure you see the latest data in your personalized dashboard.

We are here to help!

Simplicity truly works geat with automation rules. We are here to help you with the training service and here to present some exemplary rules that most media buyers can implement in their strategy. Rules are based on the CTA goal of $20. (adjust them based on your goals and offer type).
Let's check them out.
1f447.png

Block Budget Draining Placements

*Rules are based on the CTA goal of $20*

• IF Conversions are equal (=) 0 &
  • Clicks (TS) is more than (>) 100 &,
  • Date range: 7 Then
  • Placements that meet these criteria will be automatically blocked.
Automatically Pause Underperforming Ads
*Rules are based on the CTA goal of $25

• IF Revenue(TR) is equal (=) $0 &
  • Costs(TS) are more than (>) $25 &,
  • The Date range: 14 Then
  • Ads meeting these criteria will be automatically Paused.
Automatically Block Underperforming Placements Using "OR" Feature
*Rules are based on the CTA goal of $25*

• Landing Page CTR (TR) is less than 2% &
  • CONVERSIONS (TR) equals (=) $0 &
  • COSTS (TS) are more or equal(>=) $2 &
  • Date range: 14 "OR"
  • CONVERSIONS (TR) equals(=) $0 &
  • COSTS (TS) are more or equal(>=) $50 &
  • Date Range: 30
  • Placements meeting these criteria will be automatically blocked.
To see how automation rules can help you scale, sign up for a 14-days free trial.

Also, I would like to hear your feedback, questions, or even suggestions. Please reply to this thread if any questions arise or contact me via email: laimonas@adgenius.ai.

Let's work together to make the best of this situation that we're in!

• Stay miles ahead of your native ads competition with automatic campaign optimization!
  • Boost your profitability up to 25% by doing less manual work.

Learn more in 30 minutes or less:

Last edited:
Awesome info Laimonas AdGenius.ai! Loads of new members getting the Native Ads bug!

It is a great decision since Facebook and Google are becoming a nightmare to work with (CONSTANT ACC BANS).

NATIVE ADS is a great way to reach your potential audiences. But with native, it is super important to optimize the campaign before the budget is drained, o use the bidding automation to take advantage of well-performing publishers.

Campaign all of a sudden stops performing while you're away from your workstation? The daily budget is being drained and the only one who can stop it is you?

We have good news! With our new "Pause Campaign" feature, pause and unpause campaigns automatically! Set up an automation rule to check the performance of your campaign every 6 or 3 hours (make custom). If the algorithm finds that your set criteria are met, the campaign will be automatically paused. Ultimately postponing until the next day, or pausing the campaign completely. Native ads optimization is much easier with automation rules. Save your budget and use the funds when the campaign starts to scale.

Here's a quick rule setup.

screenshot-2021-02-09-at-16-49-05-png.16576

Native ads campaign optimization? Get in touch with me.
1f44b.png

I like the idea of automation. But this is an API using SQL or some noSQL DB --not AI.
For hiring an ad manager you can program for $159/month --that is a deal.
A human gatekeeper would cost a lot more salary/benefits/mandated costs.
Artificial Intelligence learns and decides --Machine object management performs a human programmed task.
The advantage of automation is it works around the clock (usually)

We have good news! With our new "Pause Campaign" feature, pause and unpause campaigns automatically! Set up an automation rule to check the performance of your campaign every 6 or 3 hours (make custom).

This feature is a must in today's marketing. Auto pause for campaigns of any kind is a game changer. Implementing this saves a lot of money and gives a ton more flexibility to our daily schedules.

banners
Back