The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Questionnaire!

Z

Zach AdsBridge

Hello, Affiliate Fix!

We are continuing our journey to the perfection of our tracking solution, but we can’t get there without your help!

Today we are holding this questionnaire amongst our users in order to get a better understanding how you much the issue of fraud traffic affects you.

Due to its rapid growth, affiliates are forced to strictly control traffic sources, constantly filter out fraud clicks and conversions, and redirect bot traffic.

AdsBridge resolves these issues with the help of our distribution rules and bot-filter, but we are looking to continue our improvements, and ask for your assistance!

What do you need to do?

Just answer a few quick questions HERE :)

Thank you!

-Zach

Zachary I thought you were going to upload the excellent webinar you did the other day for us to download. It might save a lot of questions being ask if this is done.

Zachary I thought you were going to upload the excellent webinar you did the other day for us to download. It might save a lot of questions being ask if this is done.
As soon as I receive the downloaded version, I will post it here immediately! Thank you for calling it excellent ! :)
-Zach

MI
Back