The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about Hostgator

Blabbermawtt

affiliate
Any Pros & Cons for getting a $0.01 hosting? I was about to get one but, I'm not very sure right now. I'm not good on dealing hidden fees. :)

For anything related to our business, you need to get a VPS, or a CDN. Cheap penny hosting and shared servers will not work for our business.

Sorry for this later response guys, and thanks @tj & @BloggerX,

and yes I know that a VPS is more way better in this business but I was asking if a 0.01 cent hosting is good and if there are no hidden fees etc. etc. I just wanted to test something not for affiliate bussiness ;)

So is it a Go or No go?

Sorry for this later response guys, and thanks @tj & @BloggerX,

and yes I know that a VPS is more way better in this business but I was asking if a 0.01 cent hosting is good and if there are no hidden fees etc. etc. I just wanted to test something not for affiliate bussiness ;)

So is it a Go or No go?

If you're referring to the HG penny for a month offer, additional fees are optional - domain, SiteLock, Whois privacy, etc. I think it's only one cent for the first month, full price thereafter.

At least, that was my experience.

As far as I know there is no hidden fees regarding that service, although I recommend you to check their T.O.S. and ask usage limits, like CPU, RAM I/O etc... Also you can see many bad reviews about HostGator lately, so I personally don't really recommend them.

MI
Back