The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nongmaithem Archna

affiliate
BESTORX AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Dear All,

I would need quality networks that offer good campaigns- apps, games etc. Please let me know if you have any suggestion. We are TaelMedia and we have large traffic volume.

Hope to see the best offers!

Thanks,
Archna

For apps - have you checked Iconpeak? They are really good, provide exclusive offers and are really dedicate to each partner. You can check their website here

Hey there ,
I have all campaigns that are available in the world , lets discuss !
@Kirill Arbitrageleads I understand you are relatively new to the forum.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace. The BETA launch of the Marketplace is scheduled for 01-22-2018. Please contact T J Tutor for details.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Moderator / Mr.Plan B

Dear All,

I would need quality networks that offer good campaigns- apps, games etc. Please let me know if you have any suggestion. We are TaelMedia and we have large traffic volume.

Hope to see the best offers!

Thanks,
Archna
Hi guys, i'll hardly suggest you to check out and subscribe to a good spy-tool, that will help you out searching and setting up what could work well for you! I'll suggest you to check out Admobispy, and try to use their service to work with. They are really cheap, and have a great service, also, and if you will like to have more insights about their service, get in touch with their support! This is their direct link here, and wish you luck.

Hi !
Did you tried AdCombo CPA Network? they have many good offers for apps and games in many top Geos.
Also, they pay 2 times p week and have one of the best payout of all networks.

Here I pick some of the best games/apps offers from the platform:
- WEB+WAP Starwars TOP - FI
- WEB+WAP Viber CPL - GR
- WEB+WAP Girls Vodacom Happy hours - ZA
- WEB+WAP Girls CellC Happy hours - ZA

banners
Back