The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PWA

Alex_Luka

affiliate
Hey! I use PWAs and found out that they are suitable for any product or brand. The main requirement is a website/landing link or any other piece of information that you want people to click on. And PWA completely imitates the brand for which it was created.

Yeah, sure...

you claimed last fall here that you earned $50k with PWA. I didn't believe you then and I don't now. First of all, PWA's have no impact on an affiliates earnings. you said you loaded up a website and added WPA's to your site. That tells me right there you don't have a real clue as to what they are or how they work. you claim the primary importance is a requirement for them to have a website and a link. This is really lame!

Mozilla's primary list of primary features are as follows:
  • Discoverable, so the contents can be found through search engines.
  • Installable, so it can be available on the device's home screen or app launcher.
  • Linkable, so you can share it by sending a URL.
  • Network independent, so it works offline or with a poor network connection.
  • Progressively enhanced, so it's still usable on a basic level on older browsers, but fully-functional on the latest ones.
  • Re-engageable, so it's able to send notifications whenever there's new content available.
  • Responsively designed, so it's usable on any device with a screen and a browser—mobile phones, tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, etc.
  • Secure, so the connections between the user, the app, and your server are secured against any third parties trying to get access to sensitive data.
A progressive web app is a type of webpage or website known as a web application, they do not require separate bundling or distribution. Developers can just publish the web application online, ensure that it meets baseline "installability requirements", and users will be able to add the application to their home screen. Publishing the app to digital distribution systems like Apple App Store or Google Play is optional.

Simply put, it is an app that can be installed and used anywhere and it does not require multiple versions for various devices.

MI
Back