The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Syed A1

Hi,

Q-1

I want to test some push notification campaigns with @PropellerAds, @MegapushChris and @Evadav.

I need to understand how my tracker will do impressions tracking of campaign or even is it possible with push campaigns to track impression events in tracker.

I know with pop traffic tracker can track impressions but wondering the case of push notification campaign.

I want to make sure that my event limits are not wasted because in push if CRT is 0.5%-1% (for 1000 clicks) impression events could be between 100k to 200k.

Q-2

In case of direct linking will 500 clicks to offer page are enough to kill campaign if there is no conversion for SOI sweepstakes offer or what is near ideal metric to kill campaign for SOI sweepstakes offer.

If some one could recommend guide/thread regarding detailed info about question 2 will be highly appreciated.

From what I understand, most push ads are CPC. You only need to track your clicks. That is what is said anyway ...

However, there are impressions that are never clicked -- that may not be reflected in your end cost directly but when it comes to determining a viewers affinity to your push ad --that certainly matters.
I am talking about WHO and not a COUNT. If you do not know who/what you are counting how much to you really have?

Hey @Syed A1 , let me try to help here.
When you run pop traffic every tracking system will count those clicks/impression - when the pop is launch you can count this as a Click or impressions as its actually the same for Pop Traffic.
When you run campaign on Push notification, as @Graybeard mentioned, will depend on how you buy this traffic, usually is CPC - so no need to worry about impressions; I am not sure about CPM with push but if you are buying like that just to explain to you: The banner is always hosted on the Ad network so trackers cannot count it - different from pop where you host the LP (Ad) - we count impressions but for this case we can only help you with PropellerAds as is one of our integrations. Hope this help you.

Hi,

Q-1

I want to test some push notification campaigns with @PropellerAds, @MegapushChris and @Evadav.

I need to understand how my tracker will do impressions tracking of campaign or even is it possible with push campaigns to track impression events in tracker.

I know with pop traffic tracker can track impressions but wondering the case of push notification campaign.

I want to make sure that my event limits are not wasted because in push if CRT is 0.5%-1% (for 1000 clicks) impression events could be between 100k to 200k.
any ways, you can't track impressions of push notification traffic.
but you can see that in your traffic source stats, not in your tracker.

In case of direct linking will 500 clicks to offer page are enough to kill campaign if there is no conversion for SOI sweepstakes offer or what is near ideal metric to kill campaign for SOI sweepstakes offer.

that depends on the pyout of the offer.
but i think these stats are not good.

these are the stats of one of my new campaigns:
Screenshot-2019-05-12-at-15.45.25.png

now just see the impressions

anothe thing why you want to use direct linking ?, it's not a good idea.
at least split test direct linking vs landing pages.

any ways, you can't track impressions of push notification traffic.
but you can see that in your traffic source stats, not in your tracker.

that depends on the pyout of the offer.
but i think these stats are not good.

these are the stats of one of my new campaigns:
Screenshot-2019-05-12-at-15.45.25.png

now just see the impressions

anothe thing why you want to use direct linking ?, it's not a good idea.
at least split test direct linking vs landing pages.

Thanks for ur reply. Actually i am gonna test both D/L and with lander.

I am now fully assured that in case i will use push CPM my tracker will not count impressions since ad is hosted with propeller ads like @LandingTrack said.

My offers payout are as follows. I want to know from others experience when to decide to kill campaign. Mostly i read is 3x to 5x payout for sweepstakes or 300 clicks to offer page.

Iphone USA $3 (soi)
10k Kr H&M DK/NL $4 (soi)
10K Kr Gas DK/NL $4 (soi)
Vacation NL $2.5 (soi)
Iphone GR €7 (MT Flow)

Last edited:
all is nice but
300 clicks to offer page.
what you said here is not, cus some times the payout is hight and this will not be true.

Iphone USA $3 (soi)
10k Kr H&M DK/NL $4 (soi)
10K Kr Gas DK/NL $4 (soi)
Vacation NL $2.5 (soi)
Iphone GR €7 (MT Flow)
nice, now focus on testing these offers this week, hopefuly you will find something good.

banners
Back