The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Prosper202 + Peerfly

Johnnnson

affiliate
Hey people...

Im having some hard time installing Prosper202 with peerfly and 7search! I can get the prosper tracking but doesn't track conversion.

Can someone tell me how to do it?

Are you placing the tracking pixel/postback from Prosper on PeerFly? With 7Search you'd probably be fine direct linking and just passing the 7Search variables into your PeerFly link SubIDs :)

Yes im having some issues with that! All i need is passing the Pixel Tracking code on the PeerFly?

And when i add the affiliate link the full form where i add de sub-ids in the normal space?

Is this correct? - subid=[[c1]]&subid2=[[c2]]&subid3=[[c3]]

Yes im having some issues with that! All i need is passing the Pixel Tracking code on the PeerFly?

And when i add the affiliate link the full form where i add de sub-ids in the normal space?

Is this correct? - subid=[[c1]]&subid2=[[c2]]&subid3=[[c3]]

Yeah, you definitely need to either place your tracking pixel or setup your postback URL on PeerFly so we can notify your Prosper202 when you get conversions. Here are two articles to help you out:

I believe with your link you can just use: subid=[[subid]] and then pass the keyword-affid-rid into your link using kw.

Setting postback link or pixel is not a must. You can manually add your converted subid to prosper202. Just go to Update tab on your Prosper202 and paste converted subids. if you setup your tracking correctly, you can see subids on peerfly reports page.

Hello luke. i need your help. i am trying to use prosper202, i read you blog/topic on lukepeerfly.com, but i m unable to understand completely. please make a video about proper use of prosper202 in proper way.. please upload video because 1 picture is better then thousand words and 1 video is better then thousand pictures ...here is major point which i want to know..

1. Traffic Sources
==>> Pixel Type ...???
==>> Pixel Code ...???
3. Campaigns
==>> Affiliate URL : Sub ID setting
7. Get Links
==>> Tracking ID c1-c4 ...???
8. Get Postback/Pixel
==>> Get Pixel Code For: ...???
==>> Secure Link: ...???

some more thing, my friend and my brother want to work with me. my friend tried two time to applied in your network but you rejected him. so let me know how they can promote offers through using my account..?? i mean how we can know that which lead is generated by me or by my brother or by my friend.??? is there any way in peerfly or prosper202...???....

where i can use these code ###KEYWORD### ,###RID### , ###AFFID###..??? peerfly.com/click....&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=&subid3= or in propser202 [[subid]] or Tracking c1-c4...??????
are there any more codes..??? i mean tracking website address in ppv , tracking email address in email marketing method, or some other code which can help us to promoter offers in better way or which can help us to get better result

please upload video and explain as much as you can....

Hello luke. i need your help. i am trying to use prosper202, i read you blog/topic on lukepeerfly.com, but i m unable to understand completely. please make a video about proper use of prosper202 in proper way.. please upload video because 1 picture is better then thousand words and 1 video is better then thousand pictures ...here is major point which i want to know..

1. Traffic Sources
==>> Pixel Type ...???
==>> Pixel Code ...???
3. Campaigns
==>> Affiliate URL : Sub ID setting
7. Get Links
==>> Tracking ID c1-c4 ...???
8. Get Postback/Pixel
==>> Get Pixel Code For: ...???
==>> Secure Link: ...???

some more thing, my friend and my brother want to work with me. my friend tried two time to applied in your network but you rejected him. so let me know how they can promote offers through using my account..?? i mean how we can know that which lead is generated by me or by my brother or by my friend.??? is there any way in peerfly or prosper202...???....

where i can use these code ###KEYWORD### ,###RID### , ###AFFID###..??? peerfly.com/click....&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=&subid3= or in propser202 [[subid]] or Tracking c1-c4...??????
are there any more codes..??? i mean tracking website address in ppv , tracking email address in email marketing method, or some other code which can help us to promoter offers in better way or which can help us to get better result

please upload video and explain as much as you can....

Will look into making a video this weekend. As I said in your same exact post on WF, you should not let your friends use your account.

Prosper has a new youTube Channel here is a video that might help you! If not go on youtube and check out the rest.
[video=youtube;BGI2iMidBzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGI2iMidBzU[/video]

actually he applied two time in your network but reject. he have good budget for ppc and ppv .basically he is business man and he have very short time for online marketing so he just want to do through ppc and ppv method... but if you think this is illegal or this is against rule of peerfly then i ll not allow him .

i am waiting for video.. please upload video in you blog (lukepeerfly.com) and send me that video link or page link in private msg..

banners
Back