The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

7search + peerfly - No conversions (stats)

Punia

affiliate
I have started 3 campaigns on 7search with direct linking to 3 email and zip submit offers on peerfly.

they got nearly 100 clicks but no conversion, any suggestion?
I'm using exact keyword match type.

Here is stats of all compaigns
Campaigns.jpg

peerfly.jpg

stats1.jpg

stats2.jpg

stats3.jpg

I will update stats after 24 hours, please give me suggestions ?

I have started 3 campaigns on 7search with direct linking to 3 email and zip submit offers on peerfly.

they got nearly 100 clicks but no conversion, any suggestion?
I'm using exact keyword match type.

Here is stats of all compaigns
Campaigns.jpg

peerfly.jpg

stats1.jpg

stats2.jpg

stats3.jpg

I will update stats after 24 hours, please give me suggestions ?

what kind offer do you used? what kind Landing page do you used? if you promote direct link that will be low convert, but if you use killer landing page, that will give convert! in my opinion, CPA landing page is everything

It's not uncommon to go 100 clicks without a conversion on 7Search. Especially when you just launched a new campaign. Make sure you're collecting the bad performing sources so you can remove those, but I would keep it going until you have more data.

I thinking that is very general. because I have been. cost $ 300 at inmobi but no any convert.

There is a big difference in mobile and web marketing and 7search is used for web traffic only i think.

what kind offer do you used? what kind Landing page do you used? if you promote direct link that will be low convert, but if you use killer landing page, that will give convert! in my opinion, CPA landing page is everything

They are email and zip submit offers (they convert best for 7search) and most people don't use landing page for email submit offers (as I read on case studied ) that's why I choose direct linking. I don't think that I need a LP unless I'm collecting emails.

It's not uncommon to go 100 clicks without a conversion on 7Search. Especially when you just launched a new campaign. Make sure you're collecting the bad performing sources so you can remove those, but I would keep it going until you have more data.

Thanks Luke I just send request to 7search support to turn on blacklist feature via your website. I really appreciate your work on website it helps a lot but your video on youtube is not much explaining btw thanks again.

UPDATE: As seen in screenshot I got 0 clicks on offer #2 so I increase bid from $0.03 to $0.05 and I ranked #1 for all keywords, lets see if it drive some traffic.

There is a big difference in mobile and web marketing and 7search is used for web traffic only i think.

They are email and zip submit offers (they convert best for 7search) and most people don't use landing page for email submit offers (as I read on case studied ) that's why I choose direct linking. I don't think that I need a LP unless I'm collecting emails.

no dude, landing page is making more high converting than original Landing page from offer, if you're see super affiliate on affliatefix dojo , or STM, one of they key success is landing page

no dude, landing page is making more high converting than original Landing page from offer, if you're see super affiliate on affliatefix dojo , or STM, one of they key success is landing page

But I am not building email list, I think I should make some campaigns profitable before testing with LP. I see mostly people direct link email submit offers. I think, I should go without LP for now. I need suggestion
LukePeerFly

Landing pages don't necessarily have to do with collecting emails. They can be used for pre-selling the offer.

Update: campaign 2 deleted due to very low traffic.

campaign1 - imp -11,424 | clicks 76 | conv 0 | loss - $3.32
campaign3 - imp -72,795 | clicks 82 | conv 0 | loss - $2.62

PLUS 4 more campaigns created 2 with peerfly and 2 with some other network.

TOTAL spend $6.22 earned - $0 :(

I'm waiting for activation of blacklisting subid in my account (it's my last hope to get success on 7search).

Like the guys said before, test using a landing page even if you're not collecting e-mails. Sometimes using an LP is what people need to convince themselves that they really should go forward with whatever the offer is.

Best of luck to you, dude. We all know how frustrating it is when a campaign isn't quite working like you thought. Keep testing and working. Your breakthrough will come.

Update- total 171 clicks to all 3 campaign, conv still 0 , 1 gaming offer added to test.

Any suggestion on which offer works best like dating game etc

I do not try 7search platform ,but i guess you should to trying improve your lead page. only my personal idea.

1. Test your keywords, 2. Landing page is a must, 3. Track keywords using prosper202 (know which keywords converts)..

I gotten my first lead, well still in a lost. Earn 2$, loss 6$ so far...test every thing..best advice. But not all at the same time.

If you search around you will see that 7Search got 2nd Tier Traffic and the traffic doesn't really convert at all. If you are up for PPC try better companies such as AdWords & BingAds.

banners
Back