The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question about NO Trademark Bidding- Peerfly

Willwu

affiliate
Hi guys, Im a quite newbie for CPA marketing, I m not very clearly about the NO Trademark Bidding in PPC.

As we know the Trademark means the products or brands, like Samsung, iPhone 6.

There is an offer in Peerfly which to submit email to win Samsung Galaxy S5.
Is that mean I cannot run a campaign and bid the keyword Samsung or Galaxy S5?

屏幕快照 2015-08-23 下午8.22.36.png

屏幕快照 2015-08-23 下午8.23.21.png

In this case bidding on "Samsung" keywords probably wouldn't really be an issue and I say that for 2 reasons:

1. 7Search keyword bidding isn't quite as strict in most cases as tier 1 search engines like Google and Bing. This is not always the case, but most of the time with email submits it's fine.

2. With email submits you aren't fighting against the brand for the traffic. For example, you aren't bidding against Samsung for this traffic so using it has a keyword is probably fine.

I appreciate you posting this question because I'm sure it's one a lot of people have. It's somewhat of a case by case basis and in this case, it's fine :)

In this case bidding on "Samsung" keywords probably wouldn't really be an issue and I say that for 2 reasons:

1. 7Search keyword bidding isn't quite as strict in most cases as tier 1 search engines like Google and Bing. This is not always the case, but most of the time with email submits it's fine.

2. With email submits you aren't fighting against the brand for the traffic. For example, you aren't bidding against Samsung for this traffic so using it has a keyword is probably fine.

I appreciate you posting this question because I'm sure it's one a lot of people have. It's somewhat of a case by case basis and in this case, it's fine :)

Hi Luke, Thanks for replying.
I know the trading mark is case by case. But I still got confusing about this thread was post in the Dojo Case study.

here is the link: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/7search-and-cpa-offer-that-makes-roi-1199.8912/

this guy is promoting the Anti Virus Call Mcafree, and the offer was not allow trading mark bidding. and he was bidding the trademark Mcafree and Northon anti virus. so did he do wrong?

MI
Back