The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Product landing page question

davesev

affiliate
Hi,

I have been browsing some affiliate offers to begin a campaign and some of them have a landing page which is a youtube video with no other content - not even a buy button. There are no links or ways to skip the video or anything.

They seem really long and im not sure if im missing something?

Regards,
Dave

they have to have a call to action button
other ways they will have it in the vedio it self

Worlds longest and most boring advertisement.

But i have heard about people generating higher conversion with videos in the field i work in, so maybe that is part of the future.

Hello buddy. That is just a trick that has been put up for you. I must say that the people behind it are very smart indeed. They want you to watch the video till the end before you are shown what you are supposed to do. be sure to watch the video and you will agree with what I am trying to say. You are adding views to the youtube video.

Hi,

I have been browsing some affiliate offers to begin a campaign and some of them have a landing page which is a youtube video with no other content - not even a buy button. There are no links or ways to skip the video or anything.

They seem really long and im not sure if im missing something?

Regards,
Dave

Watch the video until the end, it will likely appear then.

Yep! You have to keep them on the hook long enough to get hooked. Video landing pages are designed to keep you on long enough for the hooks, triggers, and angles to sink in to your subconscious. When this happens, then you have either eliminated yourself as a client or you have rationalized the investment.

Hello buddy. That is just a trick that has been put up for you. I must say that the people behind it are very smart indeed. They want you to watch the video till the end before you are shown what you are supposed to do. be sure to watch the video and you will agree with what I am trying to say. You are adding views to the youtube video.
That's true. There are landing pages where you should be spending some time before any call to action come up! It annoys me honestly :mad:

There always has to be a name and email sign up space in a landing page.

If it doesn't then there is really no point to it. The whole point of the landing page is to get leads.

banners
Back