The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problem getting traffic.

jgimeno

affiliate
Hi! I just started my first campaign for CPA using Bing Ads. The campaign is for Dating. After doing a research for keywords, setting the campaigns, the tracking, etc. I get more or les 300 keywords.

I multiplied until nearly 900 by doing the same keywords for exact and phrase. Finally i set the click at 0,20 to everything and the problem is i don't have too much impressions. I understand maybe the words I am using are more expensive and it is difficult for me to arrive at the first pages.

The question is, is this offer too expensive for me? Do i need to go for cheaper niches? How do you approach when you find this scenarios?

Thanks!!

Dating is a highly competitive vertical. so you will need to raise your bids to increase your traffic.

but say you are paying $1 per click and the offer you are promoting pays out $30 on a sign up with credit card.
You will need a 30% conversion rate just to break even. Which is doable but will take some tweaking to get to that point and then you have to work on making a profit which will require you do have a conversion rate that stays steadily higher than $30.

If you are new to PPC you may want to start with a less competitive niche to get the hang of it.
PPC can be a huge money maker or money eater.

It may be more worth wile for you to create your own site and use PPC to drive traffic to your site then have offers on the site with good call to actions that will boost conversions, as well as other

First, you're bidding low $0.20 per click is probably getting you less impression unless! You click my signature for a secret recipe.

Also you will need to judge by EPC, or simply how many clicks can get you a single lead?
5:1? 6:1? or 10:1
Then do your calculation if is worth your money to promote the offer.
Let's say you're getting $0.40 per click, and your offer are paying $4.
It goes like
5:1 = $2:$4 = Profit $2 each lead.
6:1 = $2.4:$4 = Profit of $1.6 each lead.
10:1 = $4:$4 = No gain no loss.

Why don't you enter a niche you're familiar with and take some lesson there.
E.G. you love game, what makes you love the game? Similar to Dota 2? Action RPG? MMORPG?
Games that you could meet some girls (IMVU).

banners
Back