The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV Traffic For Maxbounty Offer

moneydrop2021

Hi guys,
I would like to promote Maxbounty offer, and my affiliate manager told me that the best traffic is PPV. Which one is the closest to PPV traffic?:
Contextual
Banners
Text Links
Search

You're confusing things a little bit. PPV is normally a way to pay for traffic and most of it are pop advertisements, but it can also be triggered by search traffic or contextual traffic. They can also be banners like 50onred has.

Banners can be completely unrelated if you run RON traffic or can be "contextual" if the network allows it.
Text links can also be contextual.

But to answer your question, the closest type of traffic to PPV in my opinion would be search traffic and contextual traffic as they both allow you to choose keywords to target where your ads appear the same way PPV allows you to select keywords or URLs.

Banners, if contextual, could be similar, but most of the networks aren't like that so you have to optimize by websites or interests (Facebook) and some other factors.

You're confusing things a little bit. PPV is normally a way to pay for traffic and most of it are pop advertisements, but it can also be triggered by search traffic or contextual traffic. They can also be banners like 50onred has.

Banners can be completely unrelated if you run RON traffic or can be "contextual" if the network allows it.
Text links can also be contextual.

But to answer your question, the closest type of traffic to PPV in my opinion would be search traffic and contextual traffic as they both allow you to choose keywords to target where your ads appear the same way PPV allows you to select keywords or URLs.

Banners, if contextual, could be similar, but most of the networks aren't like that so you have to optimize by websites or interests (Facebook) and some other factors.
Thank you for the information, Servandosilva. What do you think of RON traffic as part of PPV traffic? Do you think it is less effective than keyword traffic for search/contextual links?

Thank you for the information, Servandosilva. What do you think of RON traffic as part of PPV traffic? Do you think it is less effective than keyword traffic for search/contextual links?
It's cheaper and it's less effective, but there's more volume and it can be monetized too.

sty with PPV until u master it :):)
i know some gurus who are using only PPV and they Dominate the market by gathering more and more Data
I would love to master it because it seems the keywords aren't as expensive as PPC. Plus I can also do RON which is less work in some cases.

RON is less expensive per click but usually requires large budgets to gather significant data since you will receiving traffic from all the pubs on the traffic source

MI
Back