The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

popunder traffic sources withot bot and convert

abboud98

affiliate
Hey all,

i am looking for popunder traffic sources withot bot and convert for mainstream offer
I have tried propellerads and popads and popcash

They were all containing bots and iframs , which caused me a great loss, the percentage of visits that appeared in the statistics was 50% less of what i send , meaning i recive only 50% of the traffic that I was sending
And send a high cpm and always the same problem

. I am looking for the company that is the lowest in the percentage of bots
I hope to help please, I have lost a lot. I hope from those with experience in traffic

I have a few selected sources that interested me, can I know your opinions?
I intend to try it

richads
exoclick
trafficShop
trafficstars

I wish to recommend the lowest percentage of bots because as far as I know there is no company that is free of bots

I hope you understood me and I am sorry for my bad English. I hope you will not be stingy with my help. I will be very grateful.

They were all containing bots and iframs , which caused me a great loss, the percentage of visits that appeared in the statistics was 50% less of what i send , meaning i recive only 50% of the traffic that I was sending
That's pretty common.
The way I assess the traffic is what a hit to the end target (offer in CPA) costs.
Tier 1 costs $0.25 to $0.42 per acquired referral usually.

Try Ad-maven they had the lowest bot counts when I used pops.

Thank you very much for the recommendation, I will try it, and how much do you advise me to put a cost per thousand impressions?
I mean cpm

I hope for your opinion in this company
I found it on this forum
And they say have premium traffic

Thank you very much for the recommendation, I will try it, and how much do you advise me to put a cost per thousand impressions?
I mean cpm

I hope for your opinion in this company
I found it on this forum
And they say have premium traffic

That's pretty common.
The way I assess the traffic is what a hit to the end target (offer in CPA) costs.
Tier 1 costs $0.25 to $0.42 per acquired referral usually.

Try Ad-maven they had the lowest bot counts when I used pops.

Hey all,

i am looking for popunder traffic sources withot bot and convert for mainstream offer

I hope to help please, I have lost a lot. I hope from those with experience in traffic

I intend to try it

richads
exoclick
trafficShop
trafficstars

I wish to recommend the lowest percentage of bots because as far as I know there is no company that is free of bots

I hope you understood me and I am sorry for my bad English. I hope you will not be stingy with my help. I will be very grateful.
Hello. Our traffic does not contain bots. We pay close attention to the quality of our traffic and have strong anti-fraud solutions: Ad Fraud Prevention - PropellerAds

Could you please contact our Support Team via live chat? They will check what the problem was.

Look at what they recommend for your GEO and sub-sorts and start with a bid of 80% of that.
Then adjust the amount depending on what you are getting.
Their prices are higher but the traffic quality (few bots) is a lot better. <10%
They do credit you automatically for bots the detect in the filtered traffic.

Like I say: the only price that matters is the real return --cost per landed hit.

Our traffic does not contain bots.
Going to have to disagree with that. I use propeller often and from my testings I have found around 15-20% is bot or fraudulent traffic. This is not a problem because ALL traffic sources have some form of bot but to simply say you have no bot is quite misleading IMO.

Dont take this as an attack because you’re my most used source. Just don’t agree with false advertising to complete newbies.

Hey all,

I intend to try it

richads
exoclick
trafficShop
trafficstars

Do you use a tracker like binom or voluum to track stats? These have built in intelligence tools to track % of fraudulent traffic.

And how to view fraudulent traffic?

To see bot % on binom check the Bots% section. :)
Screenshot 2021-06-08 181806.png

Facebook is full of moderator bots, post bots and ad spy bots. Facebook should be able to filter these out and not charge you for the click --if they wanted to (or do).
So are you being charged a CPC rate for these --or not?

MI
Back