The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Popads Traffic

techforce

affiliate
Hi All
I am using popads as traffic source for cpa offers from adworkmedia and although i get about 70 clicks for two offers from two different countries and although the two offers require only to submit mail i didn't get any conversion till now and i don not know why any one can give reasons for that knowing that i direct traffic to offers page directly ?i start to doubt about the traffic itself as for me it looks like as a bot traffic

thanks for reply but can i know the type of offers you get profit with ?

@techforce

I am a newbie. I just got a profitable campaign on Popads.

Either way 70 clicks is NOT ENOUGH traffic to know whether a campaign is successful or not. You probably should get a few thousand before you know anything.

What type of offer are you promoting? what is the payout? is your tracking setup right? etc?

70 clicks is literally nothing especially for pop traffic.
Even few thousand is pretty less data.
Let it run and gather more data.

TIP: Use a Lander if not already.

Hi All
I am using popads as traffic source for cpa offers from adworkmedia and although i get about 70 clicks for two offers from two different countries and although the two offers require only to submit mail i didn't get any conversion till now and i don not know why any one can give reasons for that knowing that i direct traffic to offers page directly ?i start to doubt about the traffic itself as for me it looks like as a bot traffic

As previously said, it's not enough traffic to draw any conclusion.

However, one the tricks to figure out if you're receiving bot traffic is to put on your landing page an invisible link and see if you get traffic on this link.
Regardless, of the bot traffic, one of the advantage to use a landing page as opposed to send traffic directly to the offer, is that you get an additional metric in your stats - the click through rate. So even tough you got very little traffic through this campaign, having an additional metric allows you to quickly get an idea of what you're getting.

Good luck

Thanks friends for your replies and i am still trying and start using landing page with link locker and will update you with the results

@trackingdesk
As previously said, it's not enough traffic to draw any conclusion.

However, one the tricks to figure out if you're receiving bot traffic is to put on your landing page an invisible link and see if you get traffic on this link.
Regardless, of the bot traffic, one of the advantage to use a landing page as opposed to send traffic directly to the offer, is that you get an additional metric in your stats - the click through rate. So even tough you got very little traffic through this campaign, having an additional metric allows you to quickly get an idea of what you're getting.

Good luck

What do you mean invisible link ? Like an iframe to a blank page and track if the page is loading ?

@trackingdesk

What do you mean invisible link ? Like an iframe to a blank page and track if the page is loading ?
I mean that if there is a link on your page (one pixel by one pixel) on the page that gets clicks, it means that a bot is clicking on it, which means the traffic you're getting isn't clean. It's an easy way to get an indication. that's all.

Are you using a landing page?
Have you cut any bad sources?

I have several camps running on popads and they are doing fine so the traffic isn't all bad quality but there is always going to be some bot traffic as thats just the state of the internet these days!!
hey sorry i had a mistake i was using popcash . maybe popads is better

no dramas :p

having never used popcash I couldn't comment on them directly but from my experience it was my lack of understanding of the traffic source which was the issue and not the actual source itself!

don't give up, keep going and keep learning :cool:
I am new here I don't know much about this. I used first PopCash network but I am not happy with this network

Attachments

• IMG_20170421_213227_281.jpg
    IMG_20170421_213227_281.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 96
MI
Back