The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Farazdaq

Hello,

I want to ask you about the 2 promotion methods which is Pop-up/Pop-under Promotion.

Can someone explain me in details about these 2 traffic sources and also pros and cons of the traffic.

Thanks

this is a long topic , but i will try to minimize .

popup : is when you browse a streaming website for example and boom , a new navigator window pops up in front of your eyes .
pop Under : is the same but the window of the popup will not be shown you have to close thee the main window than you can see the alert .
like this
popunderads.jpg

i hope that i helped.

Hey @Farazdaq,

Both ad units (under/ up) work well. Some believe one of them might work better over the other one, for their offer(s)- really a preference.

I personally love pop unders, as I find it a "less aggressive" way of advertising. This ad unit allows the users to browse the sites without any interruptions.
Ads can be annoying, and the last thing you want to do is disturb the user by popping a page in their face and also, the chances of the user clicking X is more likely. Because they want to browse sites for whatever reason they initially went on there for. Hope this helps.

banners
Back