The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

cris22tian

affiliate
Hi,

I am looking to start my journey with Affiliate Marketing. I have spent a month or so learning and researching.

I have decided to get into a niche of health & fitness, more specifically weight losing.

Before I create my first campaign, I would like to know if pop up ads is the right way of advertising such offers and whether Zeropark is a good traffic source for popup ads?

Thanks for help

Hi,

I am looking to start my journey with Affiliate Marketing. I have spent a month or so learning and researching.

I have decided to get into a niche of health & fitness, more specifically weight losing.

Before I create my first campaign, I would like to know if pop up ads is the right way of advertising such offers and whether Zeropark is a good traffic source for popup ads?

Thanks for help

Welcome to the forum!

I suggest Push traffic which is newbie friendly and has a lot less fraudulent publishers than Native or Pops, this eliminates a lot of if's and buts about if it's your traffic, offer or funnel that is a problem.

If I was you I'd start with Propellerads, low minimum deposit, low daily budgets for campaigns, a very nice UI and most importantly.. fast, helpful support!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. See you around! :)

Welcome to the forum!

I suggest Push traffic which is newbie friendly and has a lot less fraudulent publishers than Native or Pops, this eliminates a lot of if's and buts about if it's your traffic, offer or funnel that is a problem.

If I was you I'd start with Propellerads, low minimum deposit, low daily budgets for campaigns, a very nice UI and most importantly.. fast, helpful support!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. See you around! :)

Propellerads seem to have very bad reviews, so I am not sure if it is a good idea to go with them?

I just did a deep analysis of my own popunder* traffic
  • Adult 'type'
  • about 20,000 IPs
  • right down to the hostname of the user (if they were real people)
  • the amount of 'money in their pocket' --I have the income data for each postal area and can relate the IPs to the correct area maybe (70%+-) of the time (*US) only.
What do you want to track but think you can't?

You can buy pretty good traffic at $5 - $8 CPM (GEO Fenced Tier1) but as an affiliate you may very well lose money on it. Same for Google Ads and maybe Bing Ads too. I am sure there are some exceptions found --but they are few and far between.

The relevant question is: what the volume is when using pops (popunders) --you will get a % of bots with all networks is what I have found.
Another real question is how is the pop loaded? If it's from a page click --aren't they all now?
There are so many factors that you can just run in circles ...pfff

So as for native ads --they are like banners --display ads and 'naked clicks' links on the page (source).

Push Ads have lousy reporting of the gross views -- impressions if you will. So optimizing the sources seem a remote possibility. You do buy them @ a CPC (PPC) cost $0.05 to ? So, you are only paying for what you receive. Very 'murky' IMO.

Real question is are people still seeing the popunders?
Many are probably blocked.
If you are not charged for the blocked views this will not matter.

Discrepancies between the ad network's count and your ACTUAL count is what matters -- this determines my real cost per 1000 RECEIVED. So what is a reasonable 'error' or 'errata' count?

Another thing, people CLAIM the traffic is all B0ts when in fact is may be just a crappy offer that does not convert.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for help

Hey,

I'm a bit bias, but on pop traffic, it's a bit of a hard ad to run. Since pop is really something that been going around for ages now, the long funnels and CPA offers are a bit of a hard sale with type of offers. Since there are several clicks needed to get to the payment page, assuming you are using a prelander of some sort.

Pop would be in my opinion a waste of money on these type of offers. I would recommend going for either something more targeted like FB or Google or Push notification.

That way you know whoever clicks your ads is genuinely interested in your ad and your not paying just for something not targeted like that.

Hi,

Thanks for help

Back in the days when I worked with this kind of offers, popcash and propeller were the networks I've chosen. I am still using these both for push and pops from time to time and recently I've had some unexpectedly good results from popcash. If you decide to try them, use the tracker they offer to see which sources convert well - it worked well for me. Hope you'll be good too! Good luck!

If you filter pops with a prelander .. it may go down this way:
(((1000/50)*.05)/.10)=$10.00 cost per sale acquisition.

1M pops/50 CTR to prelander (5%) then a 1:10 sales ratio that is a 1%CR

That may be optimistic for some offers (quality and the affinity of an offer really matter).

Weight loss is a huge market but also a market with mega-competition and a history of failed products for consumers IMHO. So, overcoming skepticism may work --the other way is looking for newbie suckkers (who haven't been burned before).

You are probably going to be on the lower side of the conversion matrix ...

banners
Back