The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

POP Under Networks [NEEDED]

Hi,

PPCmate offers pop-under, pop-up and interstitial advertising formats starting from $0.001 per unique visitor. All possible targeting options are available (device, OS, browser, Geo...). From PPCmate DSP you can advertise on multiple advertising networks (like PropellerAds, AdFly, AdCash and more) from one user interface.

PPCmate offers $5 bonus for new advertisers. Sign up now and let the results speak themselves.

Cheers! :)

I'm sorry I forgot to say that PPCmate supports instant campaign activation. New campaigns are activating within 1-2 minutes (24/7) and traffic is starting instantly! :)

You can go for Propellerads, Popads, but you can use any spy-tool out there to help you out with this struggle, of looking the best ad-network. You can go for any one as admobispy, whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are at a new phase of a browser war against invasive advertising. Chrome (Google) has a bigger cannon and the resources to develop effective countermeasures when the ad blocking restrictions are circumvented.

I want to talk about buying adblocked traffic ;) Rather than buying ads that are popped or redirected.

Graybeard, Feb 19, 2018

Hi @Pritom Roy

You should check SelfAdvertiser.com - CPM traffic - Pop and Domain redirect ad formats.
WW traffic on Ron and Keywords, many targeting and optimization features.
I'll be happy to guide you personally, I can provide you with health vertical Keywords.
Talk to me on Skype - diana_selfadvertiser.
We have a special offer for AffiliateFix members. Make sure you mention it.

Hello,
Can anyone recommend me the best networks for Pop under ads?

I need more than one. Please suggest.

Thanks

sorry for my lste resposne guys
a tracking softaware is very important in paid traffic & without it's impossible to find profitable campiagns
u can use prosper202 (i dont use it anymore) n cpvlab : these are slefhosted trackers it means you install them on your VPS (not a shared hosting)
or you can go with adsbridge (I use it personally) or volumm

why tracker is important ??

let's suppose u spent 10$ and you made 5$ right ?
for you it might appear like a loss
but if you are using a tracker and in your stats you saw that
you spent 2$ on android traffic + 8$ on ios traffic
and all your conversion came from android (this means u spent 2$ and made 5$ which is good)

all what you have to do is to buy only android traffic to make your campaign a winner

this is a simple example i hope it's useful

i need ur contact
my skype: moniruzzaman.bigc

Here is the list for Pop ad network :
AdMaven
Adcash
Adsterra

PopAds
ClickAdu
Propeller Ads
You can go thru all of them and ask for some offer. for me, Admaven with Pop was the best they have the best support and ad server.
Also, I must say I'm looking for an honest company for at least 2 years it was really difficult, for my download site!! the users are crazy about that advertisement and take it very very seriously.

MI
Back