The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

POP Under Networks [NEEDED]

prosper202 is fine as tracker? Can I use cloaker to filter clicks as well?

That depends on your server, prosper202 is very old, it can work but it can be a pain in the arse to fix things if you don't set things up correctly! I'd recommend a fast VPS or a dedicated server for tracker hosting since redirect speed needs to be very high.

sorry for my lste resposne guys
a tracking softaware is very important in paid traffic & without it's impossible to find profitable campiagns
u can use prosper202 (i dont use it anymore) n cpvlab : these are slefhosted trackers it means you install them on your VPS (not a shared hosting)
or you can go with adsbridge (I use it personally) or volumm

why tracker is important ??

let's suppose u spent 10$ and you made 5$ right ?
for you it might appear like a loss
but if you are using a tracker and in your stats you saw that
you spent 2$ on android traffic + 8$ on ios traffic
and all your conversion came from android (this means u spent 2$ and made 5$ which is good)

all what you have to do is to buy only android traffic to make your campaign a winner

this is a simple example i hope it's useful

PropellerAds work good for my offer but their approving system is so bad, its take so much time and I cant understand when a campaign started, some time I see its started at wrong time and when I found campaign started my initial budget was finished.

The good one is Clickbakers with Free trial offer as well. It is a good choice as there is segment based redirect with many advanced traffic criterias to maximize performance. Also the platform is developing constantly and the team will help you with setting .... Good luck!

You should check review about globaladmedia.com one of the oldest ad network with best support for quality traffic and you get all support from individual account manager to help get highest profit for your traffic quality.

MI
Back