The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pop Ads Masterization!

since you are doing popads are you targeting traffic with adblock enable or no. Is a new feature, but sometimes traffic is wasted because the domain is filtered out on adblock, also what's you referrer setting, do you hide your referrer in both tracking and on popads, lmk these small settings has big impact on traffic quality

since you are doing popads are you targeting traffic with adblock enable or no. Is a new feature, but sometimes traffic is wasted because the domain is filtered out on adblock, also what's you referrer setting, do you hide your referrer in both tracking and on popads, lmk these small settings has big impact on traffic quality

Adblock, I can't seem to figure out how I could make sure I target adblock off. Is it available on the tracker or popads?
I hide my referrer on my tracker but wasn't sure it would make a difference on popads. Is it better to hid my referrer on popads too? I think it's the Ref Blanking option enabled does this trick am I right?

So sorry I wasn't able to update,
I was busy doing so many things at once and I couldn't really focus on writing it up on affiliate fix.
Let me give you my 30 days adventure to breaking even.

I tested various countries with the 4 landers and offes
If it did over -80% roi I go on with it
out of 5 different countries only one did about -30% roi
Big potential obviously.

Once I got the best lander and best offer I did variations
But I soon realized it's not going to be easy to break this even because all my lp is going down toward -50% roi and that's a no no. I calculated that even the offer payout bit too low for me to ever break even even if I did it's out of my skill set.

So I asked another networks for best offers.
Boom! back up to -10%
But at this time I decided to add in 4 best landing page

Boom! 20% ROI! Green! Finally!
This was the post from yesterday but it didn't run for few hours because it depleted the budget
Adding more since I am making money
AaG6BPd.jpg

Now I need to scale...
This is going to be another milestone

How I am going to do this (Let me know if it's wrong!)
1. Higher bid
2. Look for a similar popup traffic source
3. higher my ctr by variations on my landing page

Stupid!
NEVER EVER UPLOAD LANDING PAGE WHEN YOU HAD A BEER
Seriously I did a major stupid mistake putting up wrong url on landing page tracking that a well done campaigns turned Blah. good thing I only wasted around $3 but I wasted time.
But this can really screw up the data i had to re-upload on the tracker.

Also it's really wise to have a check list for campaigns you are just starting up.
Here is mine :

CHECKLIST
PLAN out your budget
See your cash flow do you have enough to keep testing?
Do you have enough to scale?

Research
Research best traffic type, best lander, best os, best audience, best country

Landers
Make sure you got the url all correctly and tracker
Get it approved on networks
Make sure it's a quality lander (Speed, link accurate, testing proven landers through spy tools or manual spying)

Offers
Is it approved
What language is it on?
What device is allowed
occasionally check just to make sure the offer is not gone

overall tunnel check
Make sure you can get through the tunnel without problem
Make sure all your redirects work

I should really remind myself I should always recheck or upload links when I am bit more sober :)

Interesting thing happened today

I tested out variables that worked so much better on other countries
i have combine the working lander and other variables but it did soooooooooooooo bad
That it turned my green red.

I guess it's just how A/B Testing works :)
I took out the landers back to the original only, will be thinking up more lander variations
Any suggestions?

once I see that I am back to green will be highering my bids.

Hey, I am more concern about the campaign setting than the traffic itself, can please describe your frequency cap, ref blanking, adblock, throttling, prefetching, and time targeting setting, these small setting has significant impact on your campaign

Hey, I am more concern about the campaign setting than the traffic itself, can please describe your frequency cap, ref blanking, adblock, throttling, prefetching, and time targeting setting, these small setting has significant impact on your campaign

I have tested 1/6hours setting frequency cap but it have only dropped my roi :/
So I when back to the time it did green and decrease it down to 1/9 testing to see if it makes any difference
I have disabled ref blanking -> turning it on lowered my roi.
and allowed non-adblock -> not much big difference in roi actually
Disabled prefetching : I do not exactly understand how to do this to be sure to set it up correctly
Time targetting is 24 hours since there was no significant pattern on when it converts best

MI
Back