The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Pop Ads Masterization!

Well, i think you misunderstood me. I said top 7 quality sites on pop-ads setting not top 7 websites which are converting.
Hmm, could you elaborate on that? I don't seem to understand the difference, here top 7 quality sites you mean those star scores popads puts on websites?

Hmm, could you elaborate on that? I don't seem to understand the difference, here top 7 quality sites you mean those star scores popads puts on websites?
This is what i meant.
2016-07-01_2002 - internalsoul's library

From what i have seen from my own campaigns, sites with popads quality score above 7 has better quality traffic and bring more conversions and has better CTR specially for pin submit offers. For some countries sites with quality score 6 do bring good conversions but it varies.

This is what i meant.
2016-07-01_2002 - internalsoul's library

From what i have seen from my own campaigns, sites with popads quality score above 7 has better quality traffic and bring more conversions and has better CTR specially for pin submit offers. For some countries sites with quality score 6 do bring good conversions but it varies.

Ahhh I understand now, I second that I saw conversions lowest on website quality score 4 and mostly on 10s

Today I was some what content with how the testing is coming along after following @internalsoul advice and doing bit of traffic quality optimization, I gained back some quality traffic and the testing come out a bit more okay than the last few days.

Campagin
Visit : 1677
click : 216
conversions : 3
Cost 23.65
made : 14.6
ROI -38%

Got rid of few offers that didn't convert slowly optimizing for the best offer on my best converting landing page.

You still need more data to optimise the campaign. Glad to hear that its working out for you. Waiting for you to turn the campaign to green . Best of luck.
Yup still need a lot to optimize, but currently focusing on finding the top offer too many variable can mess up the campagin

Another good day of testing.
Still collecting data, testing out various bid prices, changed the ratio of my offer rotation so that I could still test without breaking the bank.
I am also half wanting to choose out the winning bid, but everyone is saying wait till X2 of payout. ARG! I could already tell the winning offer but I guess I should be patient.
There is this one offer that is doing 6 conversions while other offers are doing 1 or 2 but mostly 0 lol
Is it okay to say it's a winning offer and close the testing? or do I really need to wait a little longer... I haven't even tested out the offer payout yet not even half of the payout.

Did similar today like yesterday.
3 convertions with roi doing great

Another good day of testing.
Still collecting data, testing out various bid prices, changed the ratio of my offer rotation so that I could still test without breaking the bank.
I am also half wanting to choose out the winning bid, but everyone is saying wait till X2 of payout. ARG! I could already tell the winning offer but I guess I should be patient.
There is this one offer that is doing 6 conversions while other offers are doing 1 or 2 but mostly 0 lol
Is it okay to say it's a winning offer and close the testing? or do I really need to wait a little longer... I haven't even tested out the offer payout yet not even half of the payout.

Did similar today like yesterday.
3 convertions with roi doing great

How are you doing? Did you select that offer?

Hey guys I have been doing this campagin that is breaking even, trying to increase the revenue by changing lp and offers
but these days I suddenly noticed that
my roi is dropping and ctr is dropping and I also notice my competitors are leaving

Should I stop too? or see this as advantage?
My stats
visit 849
click 71
conversion 1
earn $4.5
spend : 19.93
roi : -77%

Update
I dumped the old campaign and opened a new one which also didn't do so well so another dumped
Moving onto a new country to target, hoping this time it will work, it seems to me spying and editing landing page takes a day for me. So another day or two delay before I run another campaign.

It seems like just because some offer is working great doesn't mean it will do the same on your traffic source which is popads still. So it's irritating that you can only figure that out by testing the campaign with actual budget. If there is another way I would love to know

It seems like no matter how many countries I test Only top 3 seems to be converting for me, regardless if it's a good campaign or not.

Tested about 3 campaign targeting different countries
Only 1 did give me some conversions

-One I had like 300 clicks to the offer but no conversions so I ditch that country

-Another country I did X20 of the payout and Got 0 conversions, Will try ONE more day of this campaign before I let it go.

-The only country that gave me conversions
Here's the stats
Visit : 638
Clicks : 222
Conversions : 3
ROI : -87.64
It's sad that only 222 clicks only 3 went through
I took a look at the targets see what's draining my money
seems like some devices didn't convert so I took that out, also took out bad converting lander. It's sad that only the lowest offer payout campaign did any good.
Also lower the bid optimization too.

I will see if the change helps with the over all ROI if it does another below -70% roi I will pause this campaign

Meanwhile Looking for more countries to try testing.

1.35% CR is pretty decent actually, almost 35% CTR with that CR seems very promising. What's your payout? How much did you pay for this traffic?

1.35% CR is pretty decent actually, almost 35% CTR with that CR seems very promising. What's your payout? How much did you pay for this traffic?
I forgot to mention it, let me just give you the two days
TOTAL 1402
Click 414
Conversion 7
Spent $26.1
Earned $2.99
The payout is so low that I decided this is not worth doing, I will probably ask for a offer recommendation with higher payout but if there is none I gotta trash this campaign

UPDATE
I have been doing a campaign testing out various countries
Stopping them after testing $20 and doing under -80% roi

Only 1 country have met the -30% roi and I am trying to get it green but it's not easy but I believe I am getting closer.
Been doing a lot of testing and trying to reduce anything that is draining my money and yet not really reducing too much of my traffic.

What I learned is that if you start dividing target on your traffic network(popads) it really really really kills a lot of the traffic!
Even if your particular os did 30% of the traffic and if you get rid of it on your traffic network sometimes it can kill 70% of the traffic Weird.... I know..... So I had to redirect instead of getting rid of it on my network.
Blacklist is okay the things that cause trouble is the other things like os, device, etc. not so much on browser and isp

Meanwhile since I got working country I tested 4 different landing page that I have ripped from campaigns running on popads. found the best landing page now it's time for me optimize it :)

I also been testing various of landing pages adding images, changing headlines(angles), various ppv tricks etc.

Optimization!

Landing page Data
BEFORE -> This Week Total
tv4FHIi

AFTER -> optimizing targets, and testing bid : Today's Result
IcXLbEI

So the changes I made did make the lander better :) (also blacklisting and doing optimization on targets)
Although you can't see it on my image the top 4 data is just by changing headlines(angle) once I found the top angle will be adding various of changes on images color, etc.

Why not only do the top landing page?
Well its because I have been calculating a/b Test significance and I am yet to reach 95% accuracy..yikes a lot of testing budget :/

Also I noticed a lot of my traffic like almost 1/8 of the traffic comes from a os that is doing -98% roi so decided to redirect it to another vertical but I couldn't find different vertical that my network has the value to test, so until I find something I will be running YTZ on them (Signup here :affiliate link) it will automatically run the best offer for the country.

Other than that I feeling I am getting closer to break even! and start making money! and learn to scale!

I would love your opinion on my decision with lp and such and properly understanding the data
Summoning....
@EymardSiojo (u taught me the skills to summon thank you master lol) @Marc
@comegetbravo @azgold @tyoussef

Last edited:
As time goes by, all my landing page is slowly going below -50% roi even the new changes I have made does good the first few days and dies down low..
I am bit confused now. Everyday I have one landing page doing green roi the problem is that it changes...
But if I see it weekly, they are all doing below -40% roi, and dropping :/
All my new variations are not really seeing much difference.

So I took the two two landing page and added variation and added another two landing pages with different theme.

MI
Back