Campaign 1: Antivirus - Payout $3.5
Visit : 575
Click : 28
CTR : 6.07%
Conversion : 0
Made : $0
Cost : $4.81
ROI : -100%

with the average of around 6~7% CTR I just need to make 4% cr to break even which is AVERAGE. Which frustrates me...I can't even seem to do AVERAGE.... But I will be fix the landing pages and test out more angles and get rid of bad targets... see if my campaign can turn green. Hey you guys all know by now I never give up? LOL

Campaign
2 : App Install payout - 0.15
visit : 2534
click : 110
CTR : 4.34%
Conversion 0
Made : - 0
Cost : $4
ROI : -100%

Also need to change the landing page a bit adding bit of cpa tricks see if that helps with conversion rate.

What I need to do today, landing page editing (oh bummer...)

TrafficYoda try 4-5 high converting offers from your network(Higher converting offer on your network doesn't mean it will convert the same for you). Don't hesitate to try new offers as they have less competition. One of them will be successful. Try higher bid on day 1 to collect more traffic and data, if you are getting conversions keep it else leave it. That's how I am moving with my mobile campaigns.

Last edited:
TrafficYoda try 4-5 high converting offers from your network(Higher converting offer on your network doesn't mean it will convert the same for you). Don't hesitate to try new offers as they have less competition. One of them will be successful. Try higher bid on day 1 to collect more traffic and data, if you are getting conversions keep it else leave it. That's how I am moving with my mobile campaigns.
This advice is gold thank you! when you say higher bid, do you bid high like top 10 bid? or just above average.
Okay I have been testing like 2~3 I should add some new offers too! Thank you so much for the advice!

This advice is gold thank you! when you say higher bid, do you bid high like top 10 bid? or just above average.
Okay I have been testing like 2~3 I should add some new offers too! Thank you so much for the advice!
Since its popads so I would say, little higher than average (depending on your payout). You cant pay 0.08 or 0.09 for a 0.60 payout offer. Check as many bids as you can to check your position and amount of traffic in the summary before saving it. Sometimes increasing the bid by 0.0001 can put you ahead of one advertiser which is always good. For high competitive countries you don't need to be in top 10 but for low competitive countries you can be in top 10.For app install, i generally go with top 5 or so but for pin submit i generally go with top 7 quality sites because for pin submit offers you need higher quality traffic to convert.

Note :- For my popads campaigns i maintain a sheet with all my bids and time i change them and i change them regularly. It has been a good practice for me which has given some good results. Someday higher bid gave better results and sometime lower bid gave me good results. So there is no point in sticking to one bid. You have to play it along with other advertisers as they are changing and playing with bids every time.

Since its popads so I would say, little higher than average (depending on your payout). You cant pay 0.08 or 0.09 for a 0.60 payout offer. Check as many bids as you can to check your position and amount of traffic in the summary before saving it. Sometimes increasing the bid by 0.0001 can put you ahead of one advertiser which is always good. For high competitive countries you don't need to be in top 10 but for low competitive countries you can be in top 10.For app install, i generally go with top 5 or so but for pin submit i generally go with top 7 quality sites because for pin submit offers you need higher quality traffic to convert.

Note :- For my popads campaigns i maintain a sheet with all my bids and time i change them and i change them regularly. It has been a good practice for me which has given some good results. Someday higher bid gave better results and sometime lower bid gave me good results. So there is no point in sticking to one bid. You have to play it along with other advertisers as they are changing and playing with bids every time.

great Tips @internalsoul tour Tips Makes since
increasing Bid By 0.0001 Good idea
Also what u said about Pin Submit Offers Yes They Need High Quality Traffic To Convert i tries A pin offer in pop Cash
offer pays 8$ it's iphone Giveway i got one lead after Spending O lot of money there

Lol I use the 0.0001 trick often when my bid is just on the edge of top 10 or something.
Hmm so the key here try out as many bids as possible....

I will follow this testing out bids (as soon as I fix some bugs on my hosting)
but doesn't same bid sometimes show different result depending on the date? I have had green roi on same bid but slowly drops each day goes by(probably because of competitors taking my place) I guess I should also note the rankings too with the bid

I always know that to get the net revenue from these offers, there are a lot of factors that are usually taken into consideration. You therefore need to get a proper understanding of how these do work. The best way is to always carry out a complete test of your network so that you see everything is working as supposed to be. All will be well and wish you good luck.

Still struggling with getting first conversion.... Currently closed the second campaign since there is no similar offer to test. and running only the first one which is Antivirus pin submits
on higher quality website and
Testing bid and offers and meanwhile see if I could get other language landing page

Still struggling with getting first conversion.... Currently closed the second campaign since there is no similar offer to test. and running only the first one which is Antivirus pin submits
on higher quality website and
Testing bid and offers and meanwhile see if I could get other language landing page
Good For u Now U have list of Good Quality web sites From traffic Source u are using all what u have to do Find New Offers

Day 3 Or for this month till today
Campaign 2 Download App Closed (I couldn't get a single conversions no matter how much I change the bids)

Campaign 1 update this month
Impressions : 3,412
Clicks : 186
Conversions : 2
Spend : $29.34
Revenue : $8.3
ROI : -70%

I have been changing bids to see if placements could help(2nd conversion came from changing placements that day it was a +51% ROI ), Testing a lot of offers see which ones does better(found two offers that converted once each got one more offer recommended to test with), Running the offer on Top 20% quality websites(it seems like higher the quality more often it converts), Leave off any devices that did not trigger clicks(these I scratched off fast from eating up my budget), I got a winning angle so I am gonna test the landing pages see if that helps with anything. Also waiting for a network to acceptance will be testing more offers.

Things I am having trouble deciding
It's only two conversions so I am not sure if I should extract the converted devices to a different campaign or not (note its two different devices converted once each)

31st
impression : 154
clicks : 22
conversions :1
revenue 3.5
Spend 2.69
roi :29.9%

It seems like the traffic died so much when I target top websites I will play around with the bids see if I can do better but it seems like competition is coming along ranking dropped double my ranking. had to do higher bids :/

Today was a Big "?" day

Campaign 2 - closed
Campaign 1
traffic : 267
clicks : 36
Conversions : 0 ??????????

I thought about why... it could be that there is a big bidder on my country and i can't possibly go on a bid war with him. I decided to lower my bid and test out other placement see that helps. (hey don't wanna lose too much cash when he's around)

Scratched out any carriers that didn't trigger click but brings in a lot of budget
Scratched out browsers that had way below average roi
scratched out any targets that didn't trigger any click

Meanwhile still trying to spying around on other translated landing page so that I can target different countries.

Last edited:
Today was a Big "?" day

Campaign 1

I thought about why... it could be that there is a big bidder on my country and i can't possibly go on a bid war with him. I decided to lower my bid and test out other placement see that helps. (hey don't wanna lose too much cash when he's around)

Scratched out any carriers that didn't trigger click but brings in a lot of budget

Meanwhile still trying to spying around on other translated landing page so that I can target different countries.
are u still using ppv

Today was a Big "?" day

Campaign 2 - closed
Campaign 1

I gave it some thought and it seems like that I am getting clicks so angle is catching their attention but it seems like they are not confident enough on the landing page to turn to a conversion. Gotta work on that today

For RON campaign,...
Black listing : X2 of the offer cost OR Impression over 1000
The Order Of How I Optimized :
Offer
Angle
Landing Page
----------------- After you got around -25% ROI~-50%
Target (white listing and blacklisting)
----------------- Only If you really have to
ISP

Hi @TrafficYoda, Thanks for sharing your learning here, this is extremely helpful. :)
Anyway I have a question here, will you blasklist target while you are stil testing / optimizing offer/angle/LP? Optimizing these 3 elements are taking days, and some target will reach your blacklist criteria -- 2x payout / 1000 impression, so will you do blacklist at this point?

Many thanks and keep going.....

banners
Back