The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pop Ads Masterization!

Thank you so much @TrafficYoda. You really helped me alot. I already see a conversion on my campaign but i dont know how to scale it up. Im not blocking sites yet because the impressions were less than 1k and the cost is not yet more than the offer's payout. Thank you so much @TrafficYoda see you someday when we become super affiliate ;) lol

@TrafficYoda... Appreciate your insights. What I've observed is that Single click LPs to Offer Page have a (RON) CTR anywhere from 10% - 25%, but horrible CR (less than .5%) but when you have a multiple click LP, the RON CTR (LP to Offer Page) decreases to about 1.5% & the Offer Page CR is about 4%-5%... This is where I am right now.
Hmm LP to Offer, I believe it's your landing page that could really impact, try various way to increase Click through to your offer. Test different Offers too. Because the thing I got green is testing offer.

March 4th

My green target, offer landing page, is fluctuating when it comes income, It did a good solid $10/day and now it's decreasing and increasing day after day. I believe I don't have much time with this campaign, I need to scale it up!
I am having trouble as to how.
I searched on blogs and @iamattila and @charlesngo suggested to copy paste the same campaign to increase the impression and to be your own competition... All right I am currently testing this method to see if this help with conversions....
Now the next problem is what now? I hope I could get some good ideas on ways to scale this campaign!

March 4th

My green target, offer landing page, is fluctuating when it comes income, It did a good solid $10/day and now it's decreasing and increasing day after day. I believe I don't have much time with this campaign, I need to scale it up!
I am having trouble as to how.
I searched on blogs and @iamattila and @charlesngo suggested to copy paste the same campaign to increase the impression and to be your own competition... All right I am currently testing this method to see if this help with conversions....
Now the next problem is what now? I hope I could get some good ideas on ways to scale this campaign!
Are you taking this to newer similar traffic sources targeting the same geo?

Im also having a hard time scaling @TrafficYoda because some days my campaign will convert sometimes it will not. But my Alltime EPV on the campaign is greater that my bidding. So i guess it is a working campaign

I am in pain... yes physically and mentally.
Had to go to the doctor for the past few days.
What's worse is that suddenly popads country I have been doing average bid doubled and my winning target is losing traffic for no big reason.

Currently trying to understand why by comparing last month and this month
Do anyone had this problem before?

Are you taking this to newer similar traffic sources targeting the same geo?
I'm thinking about trying that but Because most popups are RON and I have no experience other than popads it would mean another few hundred dollars to find the right target which I am bit worried if it's okay to do it or not in my stage

Me too i feel the same way. I have no idea what to do next. I don't why some days there are no conversion at all. When other says they are gaining profit daily. My mind is killing me

March 10th
Starting this month after 2 months of testing my whitelist failed... I was starting to make 10$/day for few days and the moment I got to March bid war came, and it turns out after the bid wars, the whitelist have stopped making enough and baring breaking even. I had to stop the campaign because of the high bid and low conversion... since it was no longer whitelist target any more...

I hadn't expected this and have no plan whatsoever on how to solve this. bit getting lost on what my next step should be.

Currently back to my main ron campaign where I am looking for highly converting target by getting rid of bad ones and keeping the good.

Questions :
What's should be my next step?
Is spending $700 on one traffic source one country and yet not able to get back what I spend a stupid thing?
Am I going the right place?
Is it time to move to another country?
I hope I could ask someone all these and get a good answer back so that I could go back concentrating on my campaign...

Last edited:
Hi @TrafficYoda,
my 2 cents. I suggest you on this stage have A/B test and see what happens if you split traffic on 2 geos. However they shall be quite similar (either language or user behavior).
$700 is enough.

I am tired... Tired of LOSING!
No longer I had a bad start this month and it just gotten worse and crashed!
I gotta start over but with a good enough data to help my decisions...
I took the whitelist method campaign and ron campaign and see which of the target source is doing Green roi and only target those.
Check the catagory and website ids
Get rid of :
100 visit and no clicks
check one conversion website epcm compare it with cpa price if it's lower, try again, if its high it's trash
Any targets that are doing lower than 10% CTR and No Conversions.

I hope this plane seems okay,,,, but this is my plan for now and I notify you if I see any difference or change

Hey Guys can you analyses this data for me?
These are catagories that made some sort of conversions on my rON campaign. which should I try testing?
Gn0b1P8.png

I'd take out everything below -50% ROI and keep improving the rest. However, make sure you don't have good sites making money from those categories because otherwise you'll lose them.

I prefer blacklisting websites, not categories.
what is your rule of thumb when it comes to blacklisting websites? Do you see the ROI?
I heard some would test till the budget outweight the revenue, some after X2 of the payout, some X3 or more, others blacklist it when it gets 100 impression with low average ctr, or 1000 impression...
All these infomation gets me confused which is the right one for me.

I'd take out everything below -50% ROI and keep improving the rest. However, make sure you don't have good sites making money from those categories because otherwise you'll lose them.

I prefer blacklisting websites, not categories.
I'm trying to limited my testing options because I am getting low on testing budget, so running few cataogries at a time to find the whitelist websites

what is your rule of thumb when it comes to blacklisting websites? Do you see the ROI?
I heard some would test till the budget outweight the revenue, some after X2 of the payout, some X3 or more, others blacklist it when it gets 100 impression with low average ctr, or 1000 impression...
All these infomation gets me confused which is the right one for me.
Everybody has a different rule.
For me, it depends on the payout. If the offer pays less than $1 I can test with 3X the payout before blacklisting.
If the offer pays $1-3 then I text 2X.
If the offer pays like $10-20 then 1X or 1.5X es enough.

But there's no GENERAL rule. You'll eventually find what works for you and where you feel comfortable before blacklisting.

MI
Back