The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Plugrush - Never made a dime with their traffic :(

herzim

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm promoting adult CPA offers for about 6 months now. (Mostly PPL offers)
Mostly with a positive ROI. ;)

I've heard many good things about Plugrush and decided to start some campaigns. I did and made not a single cent!?! Thousand of clicks and Pops purchased... With Landing Pages (which are converting well for me on other networks), without landing-pages (direct), split tested my campaigns as well as the lp's but no success at all :X

But it seems that there are people out there which crush it totally on Plugrush with CPA offers.

Could anyone give me some guidance how to monetize Plugrush traffic correctly? (It seems I'm doing something wrong, because I had 120$ test budget and fucked up completly... :O)

Would appreciate some good answers!

Best regards,
herzim

I had a similar experience with plugrush, I think there is a lot of low quality traffic in their network. I think they have a list where you can block traffic sources to optimize the traffic you get. But it's not very easy.
Which other networks did you use before?

Most of the time trafficjunky.

But I'd like to have more than just one traffic source for scaling my income faster.

Most of the time trafficjunky.

But I'd like to have more than just one traffic source for scaling my income faster.
Scaling to plugrush is not a good idea.
I'd recommend start scaling to other tier 1 adult ad networks like TrafficJunky, Exoclick, Eroadvertising, Adbucks, etc
you will find that these traffic sources are similar to Trafficjunky in terms of quality and demographics.

I ran some pops on there a couple of years ago with some success but you need to blacklist the garbage sites. So, plan on spending some money to find and filter those out. Once you do that though, the volume really drops and I decided it wasn't worth the time.

the first network i started to use was plugrush. worked my ass of and made a couple of cents. i also paid for traffic with them. Zero results from that. plugrush is absolute horse shit.

Hi guys,

I'm promoting adult CPA offers for about 6 months now. (Mostly PPL offers)
Mostly with a positive ROI. ;)

I've heard many good things about Plugrush and decided to start some campaigns. I did and made not a single cent!?! Thousand of clicks and Pops purchased... With Landing Pages (which are converting well for me on other networks), without landing-pages (direct), split tested my campaigns as well as the lp's but no success at all :X

But it seems that there are people out there which crush it totally on Plugrush with CPA offers.

Could anyone give me some guidance how to monetize Plugrush traffic correctly? (It seems I'm doing something wrong, because I had 120$ test budget and fucked up completly... :O)

Would appreciate some good answers!

Best regards,
herzim

banners
Back