The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Answer My ClickBank Question

A couple of questions come to mind:

- Will people ask for a product refund after getting the gift?
- How will the product owner feel about that?

Some of the CB vendors provide free incentives to help you capture emails or sales. But people get the freebie prior to placing an order. You don't want people buying only to get the gift then put in for a charge-back.

A couple of questions come to mind:

- Will people ask for a product refund after getting the gift?
- How will the product owner feel about that?

Some of the CB vendors provide free incentives to help you capture emails or sales. But people get the freebie prior to placing an order. You don't want people buying only to get the gift then put in for a charge-back.
Of Course I don't want buyers to ask for refund since if they ask for refund i'm going to lose money same as the vendor but let's the incentive cost more than what they pay for and it's actually a way to get their email at the same time so i can promote them more offers. I feel like if you give someone a good gift you may create a relationship between you and that buyer so it's a good thing.

I've never tried that, so I can't truly say and I've never heard of anyone giving the gift after purchase (for CB) but that doesn't mean someone hasn't, I suppose.

Typically, you offer an incentive (not expensive) in order to get the initial email then market to them via email.

If you try it, I'd be interested to read how you make out with it.

I've never tried that, so I can't truly say and I've never heard of anyone giving the gift after purchase (for CB) but that doesn't mean someone hasn't, I suppose.

Typically, you offer an incentive (not expensive) in order to get the initial email then market to them via email.

If you try it, I'd be interested to read how you make out with it.
I will try and make a journey here soon :)

Free gift with your purchase. Not as an affiliate maybe as the actual seller of the goods. Unless, that free gift's cost in inconsequential value and you honor your promise faithfully. Too many chargebacks and you get banned ... Today's allowed VISA Net chargebacks are 0.5% (of transactions not money value).

One thing to consider is contingent charge back liability >>>about 180 days after the sale's transaction --the payment may be reversed for cause (however slight).

I wouldn't make any offer that is not official or that the offer owner (seller) agrees [ get it in writing too ;) ] to let you make.

Free gift with your purchase. Not as an affiliate maybe as the actual seller of the goods. Unless, that free gift's cost in inconsequential value and you honor your promise faithfully. Too many chargebacks and you get banned ... Today's allowed VISA Net chargebacks are 0.5% (of transactions not money value).

One thing to consider is contingent charge back liability >>>about 180 days after the sale's transaction --the payment may be reversed for cause (however slight).

I wouldn't make any offer that is not official or that the offer owner (seller) agrees [ get it in writing too ;) ] to let you make.
You right ! That's the biggest problem that i may find .. cuz maybe some buyers can buy just for the gift then chargeback then i'm gonna be in loss

banners
Back