Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pixellito, brand new SSP platform with CPM and Pop traffic inventory

Evgeniy.Pixellito

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Pixillito
Good day,

If you are looking to buy CPM, Pop traffic for your offers, then Pixellito is your excellent choice.
We have everything you need for 100% control on your campaigns. No need to worry about tracking issues, no need to worry about entrusted sources, high payouts or preying for your publisher to set all targeting rules right.

You control everything and run smooth and easy with full transparency.
Visit Pixellito for more details or contact me via email and Skype: evgeniy[at]pixellito.com

Hello Evgeniy.Pixellito. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Non approved vendors are not permitted to solicit in our community in any way. This is a violation of our terms and service, and our policies.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Hi, @internalsoul what was the outcome? Was Pixellito listed as approved vendors? Cause i dont see any activity of Evgenyi.Pixellito after Feb, 2017, meanwhile i received a proposal from them regarding popup Brazil traffic some time ago, so i am unsure if its trustworthy or not.

@internalsoul
Just checked their website.
They require uploading a copy of ID

"One last thing before you start advertising, please upload a copy of your government-issued photo ID
so we can protect your account"

As for me, its kinda red flag. PPV network shouldnt require this kind of personal data, especially for mandatory "account protection". This is ridiculous.

@internalsoul

"One last thing before you start advertising, please upload a copy of your government-issued photo ID

As for me, its kinda red flag. PPV network shouldnt require this kind of personal data, especially for mandatory "account protection". This is ridiculous.
Its mandatory for many networks to check the authenticity of a publisher or advertiser. For example Adcash requires ID proof and ph verification before you can upload funds.

@internalsoul

Most all networks require this today. It's a part of the fight against fraud. Networks are holding fraudsters accountable for their actions now and many have been successfully sued for repeated and/or huge indiscretions.

Get used to it, those that don't at present, will soon be requiring the same verification's. Advertisers, many times, force this with the networks too.

MI
Back