The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pinterest Pins & ClickBank HopLinks

Dr. Anthony Rodriguez

affiliate
Hi!

I tried to create a Pinterest Pin w/ a ClickBank HopLink and couldn't do it!

Pinterest does not allow re-directs and ClickBank HopLinks (both encrypted links and human readable links) use re-directs.

Anyone here uses Pinterest and ClickBank? How do you do it?

Thank you!

Dr. T

Hi, Dr. T.

Don't direct link to the CB product. Link to your landing page/prelander on your own domain. Presell the product on your site or lander and put your CB link there. It works. :)

I was trying to avoid double clicking.

Yeah, I know. We always want it to be fast and easy for anyone who clicks and that's perfectly understandable, we don't want them to abandon the click-through or buying process. But keep in mind that you're talking about CB, not CPA. CB products typically do better with pre-sale, so Pinterest may be doing you a favour (sort of).

Also, you can use your landing page to capture a user's email, to potentially sell to that user again in future.

Last edited:
... Also, you can use your landing page to capture a user's email, to potentially sell to that user again in future.
Dear AZGold,

Again, thank you for your reply.

Re capturing the email, initially, I just want them to view the offer. Later, I'll offer something (e.g., a free PDF) to get emails.

Dr. T

Dear AZGold,

Again, thank you for your reply.

Re capturing the email, initially, I just want them to view the offer. Later, I'll offer something (e.g., a free PDF) to get emails.

Dr. T

At first, I was going to say it's usually done the other way around but then I realized you meant that you don't want to grab emails right now, that'll you'll do that in future campaigns. :D

MI
Back