“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
PeerFly was developed in 2008 and launched in January of 2009. Everything was built by its founder, Chad French, who is also the President/CEO of the company. PeerFly is unique because although we've made tremendous strides and a great impression in the industry, we're still a very small company. Our team is made up of only 12 people so our clients usually get the pleasure of knowing each one of us. We believe in the power of performance marketing as long as it's done correctly and legitimately. Our values encompass and transcend full compliance, transparency, and protecting our clients. Our mission is simple: To be the top solution in performance marketing while striving for the utmost integrity.

PeerFly Highlights
Over 130k publisher accounts, 50k active in 165 countries
Over 2k clients, 8k total offers
Over 250 million clicks, 5 million conversions
We've generated over $60 million in sales for our clients!
Full-time compliance team with unparalleled fraud detection

Recent Accomplishments
#1 Best Network: Performance Marketing Insider (2012)
#1 Affiliate Manager: Performance Marketing Insider (2012)
Top 20 Network: Revenue Performance Magazine (2012)
#6 Most Popular: Website Magazine (2011)
Top CPA Network: Get Rich Click (New York Times Best Seller)
#2 Best: Performance Marketing Insider (2011)

Attachments

• peerfly.jpg
    peerfly.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,008
Last edited:
Great network ran by really great guys, especially my mate Luke...Can't really fault them, pay every time, nice offers and the best interface for a non incentive network on the net!

Haven't had any issues with this network. Awesome network to run with! Great support & offers to work with.

One of the best non-incentive networks for sure! This is the place where i made first money into Internet marketing, really good support, they can accept cash flow payments if u need urgent money, luke's blog got almost every question answered also! I can recommend it to every guy who wants to try good epc and converting offers. One problem is sometimes you can get pause(blacklist) onto offer, but that doesn't mind as you can find similars offers

eDates is probably our best partner for international dating and we're killing it with them right now. We have 9 different countries (just added Australia today) and they're all performing pretty well. I've seen search, social, ppv, and media buy campaigns all profitable on these:

If you're looking for a good international dating campaign to run you need to run eDates. PM me your PFID and I'll be happy to give any AffiliateFix member a nice pay bump on ANY of these :)

I haven't promoted a lot of offers from PeerFly but that's going to change soon.
I've talked to my AM Nate and he's been more than supportive.
Also, Kudos to Luke for all the free guides and info he's been sharing. What a fantastic guy.

Peerfly was the first network that accepted me. It will always be special for me because I got started in cpa world first after reading Luke's Blog. They have a lot of offers to choose from, have a live chat on their site with friendly affiliate managers always willing to help. The offers that I promote there convert quite well. I was happy when Luke became my AM recently. Highly Recommended! :D
Shloka

Last edited:
Great network and full of awesome offers. Luke is the most knowledgeable guy and has so much important information that he gladly shares with everyone. Make PeerFly your number one network, you won't regret it!

Great network :) Nice interface, many good offers. Have a profit campaign with them (for dojo member my follow along is http://www.affiliatefix.com/f71/my-first-time-running-cpa-offer-using-facebook-ads-5713/) Oh and I love Luke's blog :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back