The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Over 15K Clicks, but no conversions?

@tika kartika

You get clicks from the traffic you buy from traffic sources. There are tons of traffic sources out there to choose from.

If your doing PPV/Redirect, there is:
-Popads
-Popcash
-Zeropark
-Adcash
-Propeller Ads
etc

You'll need a descent budget to get started. I think Popcash allows you to start with a minimum of $5, but let's be honest, you'll need more than that lol

ok, it really helped me .. thanks a lot ...

Ok, guys soo...

I've been running a few email submit offers for the past 2 weeks and OMG, I'll be lying if I said I'm not getting frustrated. Between about 8 campaigns, I have sent roughly 15,000 clicks to email submits and haven't got not one conversion. This is for desktop and my landing page is getting roughly a 75% CTR. I know that the traffic source is good and converts because I've used it in the past and a lot of big time affiliates are using them as well.

So basically the equation looks like this:

75% CTR on landing page + 15,000 clicks = no leads

I'm at a stand still because all my tracking is correct. I've even split tested between offers and networks and still, not one conversion. I have tried talking to my AM, but I haven't gotten a response about it, so I'm stuck. I know email submits get scrubbed, but with that type of CTR and those amounts of clicks I should have at least gotten one conversion by now.

If anyone can help me out, that would be much appreciated.
hi ..

I have $ 100.00, can you tell me how I can use the money in affiliate?

ok thanks

I have joined a few affiliate company, but I can not promote offerings from the company, can you tell me a company that is easy for me to do

thanks
There is not step by step method how to make money in affiliate marketing
And 100usd is not enought

If you want make some money you need only TEST TEST TEST
There is not step by step method how to make money in affiliate marketing
And 100usd is not enought

If you want make some money you need only TEST TEST TEST

hi

I have used popcash to send 1000 impressions, but I did not get my ad click,
I had offers (CPC) Can you tell me how to get clicks to this offer?

@tika kartika

You get clicks from the traffic you buy from traffic sources. There are tons of traffic sources out there to choose from.

If your doing PPV/Redirect, there is:
-Popads
-Popcash
-Zeropark
-Adcash
-Propeller Ads
etc

You'll need a descent budget to get started. I think Popcash allows you to start with a minimum of $5, but let's be honest, you'll need more than that lol

hi

I have used popcash to send 1000 impressions, but I did not get my ad click,
I had offers (CPC) Can you tell me how to get clicks to this offer?

thanks

I would say...Obviously your ad was very good. The Landing page did not convert which means it might be a good idea to change the landing page. If the traffic source clicked the ad and dropped off or left the landing page. Its a clue that the landing page needs to be change. Also, make sure there is a clear call to action. Sometimes that may be a problem. Just my thoughts.

Was this over easter weekend by any chance? A friend of mine reported the same issues over easter weekend. I have no idea what this would relate to but thought I might mention it. Something doesn't seem right anyways, should definitely get leads out of 15k.

hi

I have campaigns (CPC), but I do not know how to get good clicks

Can you tell me how to get good clicks

Hey @Mr.T thanks for responding!

The offers that I ran had no cap, well at least that's what they said on MaxBounty. I just wish my AM would get back to me to help me figure this out. I'm not gonna send traffic to their email submit offers until I get this figured out because thats money that im loosing. Oh well, on to the next network lol and hopefully see some peogress.
which network

Ok, guys soo...

I've been running a few email submit offers for the past 2 weeks and OMG, I'll be lying if I said I'm not getting frustrated. Between about 8 campaigns, I have sent roughly 15,000 clicks to email submits and haven't got not one conversion. This is for desktop and my landing page is getting roughly a 75% CTR. I know that the traffic source is good and converts because I've used it in the past and a lot of big time affiliates are using them as well.

So basically the equation looks like this:

75% CTR on landing page + 15,000 clicks = no leads

I'm at a stand still because all my tracking is correct. I've even split tested between offers and networks and still, not one conversion. I have tried talking to my AM, but I haven't gotten a response about it, so I'm stuck. I know email submits get scrubbed, but with that type of CTR and those amounts of clicks I should have at least gotten one conversion by now.

If anyone can help me out, that would be much appreciated.
Jesus

banners
Back