The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Over 15K Clicks, but no conversions?

timethiaw

Ok, guys soo...

I've been running a few email submit offers for the past 2 weeks and OMG, I'll be lying if I said I'm not getting frustrated. Between about 8 campaigns, I have sent roughly 15,000 clicks to email submits and haven't got not one conversion. This is for desktop and my landing page is getting roughly a 75% CTR. I know that the traffic source is good and converts because I've used it in the past and a lot of big time affiliates are using them as well.

So basically the equation looks like this:

75% CTR on landing page + 15,000 clicks = no leads

I'm at a stand still because all my tracking is correct. I've even split tested between offers and networks and still, not one conversion. I have tried talking to my AM, but I haven't gotten a response about it, so I'm stuck. I know email submits get scrubbed, but with that type of CTR and those amounts of clicks I should have at least gotten one conversion by now.

If anyone can help me out, that would be much appreciated.

I've been running into the same issue as yours , I'm doing cpi offer and not a single conversion upon 200-300 clicks ,however , I've got a few but cr was too low,your case in my opinion is abnormal , do you use tracking system? Might be some mistakes in the tracking url or postback links in your network doesn't work...

Was this over easter weekend by any chance? A friend of mine reported the same issues over easter weekend. I have no idea what this would relate to but thought I might mention it. Something doesn't seem right anyways, should definitely get leads out of 15k.

I've been running into the same issue as yours , I'm doing cpi offer and not a single conversion upon 200-300 clicks ,however , I've got a few but cr was too low,your case in my opinion is abnormal , do you use tracking system? Might be some mistakes in the tracking url or postback links in your network doesn't work...

Yeah I'm using a tracker and haven't had any issues before until now. My postback is working correctly, because I've gotten leads before. Yeah this is super abnormal. Thanks for responding!

Was this over easter weekend by any chance? A friend of mine reported the same issues over easter weekend. I have no idea what this would relate to but thought I might mention it. Something doesn't seem right anyways, should definitely get leads out of 15k.

That's what I'm saying! I should have gotten leads because these are people who clicked through my landing page , so they had to be interested in the offer and it's just a simple email submit that should make it convert. I've been having this issue since the 31st of March. Some of these are even offers that my AM recommended. I would imagine out of 15K clicks, I should have at least a 5% to 10% CR rate. Thanks for responding!

Hey,

so this seems like the offer went down, if something like this happens I would recommend to test the offer.

2nd possibility they have set a global cap for the Network and it will start working the next day or the next month again

Hey @Mr.T thanks for responding!

The offers that I ran had no cap, well at least that's what they said on MaxBounty. I just wish my AM would get back to me to help me figure this out. I'm not gonna send traffic to their email submit offers until I get this figured out because thats money that im loosing. Oh well, on to the next network lol and hopefully see some peogress.

Ok so first of all I can't make any conclusion before I know the details of your traffic.
In my opinion if your affiliate manager doesn't get back to you then keep bugging him or get some good references first so they respect you. About maxbounty call them in office hours and use your affiliate manager's extension. You'll hear if he's there or not. Keep calling them until you have an answer. You spent a lot of money on clicks but your affiliate manager doesn't know this. He's just calling new users and accepting offers.
Just act like you're a business and you're serious and leave voicemails etc...

@TippiE thanks for responding and I appreciate your advice!

I've actually been with Maxbounty now for about 2 years. This is the first time something like this has happened as far as no conversions at all, from that amount of traffic. I was going to give my AM a call tomorrow to see whats up, but I've already started campaigns with other networks I haven't had issues with. Just because one network is giving me a problem, doesn't mean i can't make money with others :D

Like someone said above, they probably had a global cap, that wasn't mentioned on the offer page or well..the offers just suck, that happens a lot lol

Yeah maxbounty is very strict and not very mobile oriented. Had a great run in the past but sometimes the offers don't fit what you're targeting and I would suggest using other networks which you are already doing.
In my opinion maxbounty is running behind if you need mobile optimised campaigns.
Anyway good luck for the rest, you're working with one of the best networks but sometimes other ones are just better.

@TippiE

Maxbounty is definitely one of the best, but sometimes you just gotta go with something else. I just found it crazy that I didn't get one conversion out of 15K+ clicks and this was for desktop email submits. I had 4 landers and each one had about a 75% CTR, which I think is pretty awesome, considering my mobile versions were only at barely 5%.

The network that I'm using has a AM that is super responsive and gives me good information to help me out, so I'll probably be adding to my Journey thread soon.

Ok, so I was able to speak with my AM from Maxbounty. She let me know that the email submits are working correctly on their end and that I might want to try a different traffic source.

Hi, i am facing now this problem i have sent about 20000 visitor and got very few conversion between survey , email submits and games . i thought the problem with trafficvance as i use them so i was always make new pages and test again ... my network is maxbounty also so if you find solution please tell me as i really like to work on email submits offers , also what is the new network you tested ?

Hi there, just curious.
What requirements to start with MaxBounty?
If anyone answers, Thanks
Hopefully I will not forget to check back :eek:

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been super busy. I went and got a job so that I could get more money for my campaigns so it's been taking up most of my forum time.

Hi, i am facing now this problem i have sent about 20000 visitor and got very few conversion between survey , email submits and games . i thought the problem with trafficvance as i use them so i was always make new pages and test again ... my network is maxbounty also so if you find solution please tell me as i really like to work on email submits offers , also what is the new network you tested ?

I personally believe that the offers weren't really optimized for mobile devices because my AM said that the offers were running fine. I gave up on email submits and moved on to other type of offers since then. There's a few that I'm using, it really just depends on if they have the type of offers I'm in need of at that time. AdAttract..Furthermobi...CPAway...just to name a few.

Hi there, just curious.
What requirements to start with MaxBounty?
If anyone answers, Thanks
Hopefully I will not forget to check back :eek:

Well I hope you don't forget either!

Getting accepted to Maxbounty is pretty much like any other site, but you HAVE to do a phone verification with them or at least that's what they required 2 years ago when I joined. Just be prepared for that if they wanna call you, to make sure your not a robot lol

Getting accepted to Maxbounty is pretty much like any other site, but you HAVE to do a phone verification with them or at least that's what they required 2 years ago when I joined. Just be prepared for that if they wanna call you, to make sure your not a robot lol

And probably require a selfie of yours holding your card.

@tika kartika

You get clicks from the traffic you buy from traffic sources. There are tons of traffic sources out there to choose from.

If your doing PPV/Redirect, there is:
-Popads
-Popcash
-Zeropark
-Adcash
-Propeller Ads
etc

You'll need a descent budget to get started. I think Popcash allows you to start with a minimum of $5, but let's be honest, you'll need more than that lol

You get clicks for sure. but it would seem a pointless exercise if it isn't targeted.
Option B would be email marketing, just to check whether there really is a demand for whatever you are offering.

banners
Back