The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Optimization

1. Check your TDK (Title, Keyword, Description
  2. Optimized your HTML Code using CSS preferable
  3. Create sitemap and make sure you have breadcrumb on all your products so that SE Crawler able to crawler all your pages
  4. Submit to GWT (Google Webmaster Tools) and Submit your Sitemap
  5. Create Good Content and make sure is user-friendly and good for user
  6. Important Steps, creating a backlinks that relevant to your site like using PBN

The six items that @kvchosting posted here are awesome.

I'd like to elaborate on the last point raised "Important Steps, creating a backlinks relevant to your site like using PBN".

Your goal here is in bringing more people to visit your site. The more visits you have, the more chances you have for your site to gain relevancy to the search engines who are indexing your pages. Backlinks from other sites to yours (ideally, sites that are complementary to yours) are a great option, but sharing your site and its message across social media or paid media campaigns are also viable options for manufacturing that relevancy.

The bottom line in this is website optimization is a never-ending effort, so always devote a little of your time each day or week to contributing to your site's optimization efforts!

Cheers,

3. Create sitemap and make sure you have breadcrumb on all your products so that SE Crawler able to crawler all your pages
  6. Important Steps, creating a backlinks that relevant to your site like using PBN
Thank you for your support. For me these knowledge is also important.

What sort of site do you have?
Get it listed on as many relevant aggregators as possible. Free traffic + link juice.

I have got a working *anti* SEO experiment going ;)
  • I took an old domain of mine that has been dormant 10 years.
  • Made a new responsive site design.
  • The site is only 2 pages with limited content and topic.
  • I ignored all the SEO ass clowns and just did what I thought was a good UX (user experience) website. A website presentation designed for peoples' usability and utility.
  • I followed most basic good practices with regard to page code.
  • I probably followed some on page SEO just out of habit.
  • I didn't nofollow my affiliate links (I did use my domain redirection however).
  • I added Google-Analytics to that domain.
The results
Advertising: I bought a 4K better quality popunders and skims in May

mck-mayvs-june2018-acqui.png

numbers don't lie

mck-mayvs-june2018-seo.png

Organic SEO INCREASED 180% the number count was small but the increase was real -- I made no onpage changes this month from last -- how can this be?

**the reason the direct shows a decline is for reason that most of May's direct visitors were ad referrals with no referrer given by the browser -- a browser quirk that is common.

Now, does advertising drive SEO, search in particular? Interestingly enough, the keyword branding is in the keywords on that page driving traffic. The page has no domain name referrals (yet).

The page has been crawled by everybody for years -- for years is was just a hello world page on one of my servers with no G-A and 1 backlink from another of my webcam domains, on the same server, that elGoog hates :D.

How can this be :D:D:D

I am starting a new ad campaign soon to this domain -- adding some new content/offers and one more page. The pages are dynamic with the cams (<the offers) constantly changing, the text is limited to that performer's name -- no spammy keyword loaded text :) Less work actually ...

character count 3378 index-page
word count 566 index-page

Contratian thinking perhaps ... what matter is the results.

Last edited:
To optimize your website follow these :
1. Provide proper Title, Description and Keywords
2. Genuine Content
3. Minimize CSS files
4. Create Webmaster tools
5. Image Optimization( Alt Tags )
6. Genuine Content
7. Setup google analytics account
7. Generate quality backlinks through off page seo optimization...

One search per day with no SEO effort :p

The website is only one page -- so there is no depth of content.

I think the the bounce rate is so high because the model names searched were offline and not on the page.

mck_v2.0_se-console-july2018.png

Not bad without trying/effort but the keyword search value (volume) is very low. So they are relatively easy keywords to rank.

I've got about 32 sites linking in to my blog website in just about 1 year, but I never created a single back link. Just good content. It is worth noting that once you have a great content, some visitors on your blog will automatically reference your website, and spread it in places. You wouldn't even know about it and it feels very good.

Another thing I think that it is very important is linking to other pages in your website from any page. You need to make all of them connected. This way, it is very easy for Google bot to crawl around it and give it higher chance of ranking.

Hi Graybeard! I was wondering if I am doing all this, but if use a affiliate tool which allows my affiliates to point directly to me unlike when I am with large networks like AWIN, CJ etc. Have you seen something like this and does it really impact SEO.

Thanks in advance, Silva

Analyze all of your website data.
Conduct thorough keyword research.
Produce long and value-rich content.
Optimize for on-page SEO.
Optimize for off-page SEO.
Optimize the website for mobile.
Speed up the pages.
Get quality backlinks.

User recommended backlinks are GOLD!
Not *orphaning* webpage content so search engine indexing robots can find them -- is real important.
Also using schema.org and the JSON-LD - application/ld+json - .jsonld

If your question is;
  1. Can traffic that is organic help SEO?
    if it is traffic indicating a real-user scenario and not redirected traffic --I would tend to think so.
  2. Redirected traffic passing thru some tool would be at best neutral
    meaning a stats tool of some sort.
  3. The tool needs to be accessible without a login so it can be indexed by search engines.

Hey,
There are some basic steps to optimize your website.
  1. check content duplication
  2. check url structure
  3. internal linking
  4. external linking
  5. create sitemaps
  6. create robot.txt files

MI
Back