The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Optimization

That post is gone I see ...
if you constructed a Automoderator
Wheeled the words that were important to the topic and replies (words, synonyms, antonyms) , further disregarding stop-words (this part gets tricky), you may be able to eliminate these auto spam bots.

If you archived all these doofus bot posts (that are just nonsensical) you could probably match some negative words matched against their overall frequency of usage (in this board's posts).

In the English language about 2,000 words are used --700~ words are commonly used.

But the 'collateral damage (false positives)' might be prohibitive. These posts look to me like they were written by a spam disguise tool designed for email use --then re-purposed for board posts --we are not seeing the URL they are trying to post --that will error out on new signups.

I'm not a big expert on internal optimization. But I can tell you one thing. That a very important role is played by site responsiveness and MobileFrendly (how well your site looks and works on a mobile device) and internal relinking

1. Check your TDK (Title, Keyword, Description
  2. Optimized your HTML Code using CSS preferable
  3. Create sitemap and make sure you have breadcrumb on all your products so that SE Crawler able to crawler all your pages
  4. Submit to GWT (Google Webmaster Tools) and Submit your Sitemap
  5. Create Good Content and make sure is user-friendly and good for user
  6. Important Steps, creating a backlinks that relevant to your site like using PBN
Very well explained!
I just wanted to add to the last point that it is sometimes not favorable to build links on PBNs. Always build links on legit sites having greater power (TF and DR) and is relevant to your site. Thanks!

To optimize your website follow these :
1. Provide proper Title, Description and Keywords
2. Genuine Content
3. Minimize CSS files
4. Create Webmaster tools
5. Image Optimization( Alt Tags )
6. Genuine Content
7. Setup google analytics account
7. Generate quality backlinks through off page seo optimization...
This pretty much sums up the answer, I would also add that for complete optimization it's also necessary to work on Off-Site SEO and focus on backlinks, connect with other reliable sources out there, write and host some guest posts, be active in online discussions, participate there to get the chance to increase the traffic on the site which is also a significant factor for the high ranking position.

Hello?
images and video?
are you guys awake?
seldom mentioned
my images are optimized ruthlessly
every single image is checklisted
a 50-point list I made myself
I mean on a complete other level
you have no idea how much traffic it gets
Placement 1,2,3,4,5 on Google Images
--> for major branded product keywords
getting thousands of hits
SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!
Read this --> Google Images Best Practices
Same for videos
ridiculous level of optimization
gets my product pages
---> featured snippets above top brands
hits take user to product pages
SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!
Read this --> Google Video Best Practices
Images and video
don't forget

the best option is google itself just google google support for seo and you will get detailed seo basics which even a school boy can understand and do easily.

The scope of website optimization is terribly broad. It would be good to define your goals. For now, I recommend your blog. There are a few posts on the topic of optimisation.

Look pretty is nice from a UX POV (point of view). However, technical functionality, from a back-end POV is important if you use dynamic scripting to render content and track users' actions.

SEO optimization is another matter.

I just hit an error on my stock trading broker's website -- no SEO is allowed here but there was a form error and the error dumped a lot of my data already entered. And this is a multi billion dollar operation adapting to the interwebs
Please Stand By State Champs GIF by Pure Noise Records

Jeeze some of the questions on this board are incredibly broad. Optimizing a website, hmm where to start. I'd recommend reading the basics on on-page SEO and going from there.

some of the questions on this board are incredibly broad

Newbies especially are asking broad questions. It's just part of their "drilling down" to get to the information they really need. They have to learn to ask the correct questions in order to acquire the answers they seek! The good ones always get much better at asking questions as they progress.

banners
Back