The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

optimization trouble

arcsn

Hi guys,

I have a question, everytime I find a winner campaign, and I optimize it, those campaigns stop converting.... It happens EVERY time!

for example: I kill bad placements (that did not convert and are expensive) and whitelist some placements that converted well (in a duplicate campaign, all the same settings), my main campaign stops converting and my whitelisted campaign does not get any traffic, and in order to get some, I have to bid ridiculously high, and they are not profitable anymore. Obvoiusly I BL my whitelisted placements in my main campaign so I am not competing against myself.

Is that normal?:confused:

How did you find the offer...?

Can you learn if the offer is saturated..?

What traffic source...?

We need more details in order to give helpful suggestions.

How did you find the offer...?

Can you learn if the offer is saturated..?

What traffic source...?

We need more details in order to give helpful suggestions.

Some offers were advised by my AM and some I found by myself. I tried "old" and performing ones and brand "new" as well. I tested 100's and found about 10 to be promising. (ROI -40 or better after the first day)
I cannot find out if the offer is saturated, but I tested many offers and this situation happens with "new" and "old" offers. I work mainly on 4 geos (2nd and 3rd tier).
traffic: popads

I got traffic, but after the first/second day it simply stops converting. Usually after I optimize.

I feel your pain!

Best bit of advice I can give you is don't take it personal, in this game offers come and go in what feels like an instant. And remember just because your running a 'new offer' on network A doesn't mean it hasn't been running on network B for some time....

That said you can look to protect your landers and do whatever you can to keep your converting offer on the j-lo as long as possible.

Good luck ;)

I feel your pain!

Best bit of advice I can give you is don't take it personal, in this game offers come and go in what feels like an instant. And remember just because your running a 'new offer' on network A doesn't mean it hasn't been running on network B for some time....

That said you can look to protect your landers and do whatever you can to keep your converting offer on the j-lo as long as possible.

Good luck ;)

yeah I guess I need to protect my LP! I need to figure out how to.

Some offers were advised by my AM and some I found by myself. I tried "old" and performing ones and brand "new" as well. I tested 100's and found about 10 to be promising. (ROI -40 or better after the first day)
I cannot find out if the offer is saturated, but I tested many offers and this situation happens with "new" and "old" offers. I work mainly on 4 geos (2nd and 3rd tier).
traffic: popads

I got traffic, but after the first/second day it simply stops converting. Usually after I optimize.

There are a few reasons why campaigns stop converting and lose their traction.
1. Offer Pause/Issue
2. Tracking links issues
3. Campaign too optimized
4. Lander/Creatives saturated
5. Offer Saturated

To make money from a campaign, it boils down to 3 main components.
Offer, Lander/Creatives and Traffic.
If the campaign doesn't convert and your Lander/Creatives and Traffic are tested, then its the issue with the offer.

If you have been running the same offer for 1-2 months, and then conversions slowed down drastically one day.
If there is no issue in Point 1 to 4, then point 5 will come in place, which is offer saturated.

I also have the same problem, additionally when i promote popunder traffic, my converting sources stop to appear as there are like 150 new sources, and this happens very often.

banners
Back