The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Optimise PPC Bing

DT57

affiliate
Hey Guys.
Ok so To optimise bing ppc would there be any particular thing you would focus on or just a broad spectrum.... But when you have a limited budget cost matters,and max'ed out at the moment, so In that respect..how can you optimise. are there ways.

Look forward to replies..cheers

I'm not sure that optimizing anything for Bing is really any different than optimizing for Google. There is a (rather large and changing over time) list of factors that are considered in ranking in any search engine.

What I would do is:

Create 2-3 different ads to test different wording, landing pages and keywords. Try to segment your keywords according to their category. By that I mean make sure that the keywords are a good fit for the wording that you chose for that specific ad and landing page.

Select a test budget for your ads (use less money if you are on a tight budget) and let them run for 24-48 hours. The less amount of money that you set as a budget the longer that you will need to let them run to find out if they are profitable or not.

Once the test period has ended you can go on to selecting the campaign that gave you most conversions and get rid of the other ones.

Finally increase the budget gradually keeping an eye on your ROI and keep on optimizing that campaign as needed.

This process may vary according to your specific offer. It is important to understand that it will always take a long time before your campaign is fully optimized.

To your success,
JC

banners
Back