The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google and Bing Suspended accounts

Guy Kerklies

Hello there

my Google got suspended last month after they gave me no reason why, just bloced me for ever as it seems even though i write them an appeal, they rejected it, and there is no use in open a new account since this will suspend my account after couple minutes....

the same thing happened to me with Bing , the question is , do you know any way to sign up to those traffic sources again withot them to block me? or a way to talk to their review team? i really got nothing to do, they have no answer for me even from the support... what can i do?

You must have been violating their policies. Any accounts that have been caught seriously violating their policies are going to be shut down forever. I have had my accounts with both for 20 years now and never had an issue because I follow their policies to the letter.

You must know what you did, and they always email you to tell you of issues with your account.

You probably violated their policies knowingly. They don't joke with this and no amount of appeal can restore your account. You need to understand what you did in the first place to cause the ban.

My suggestion is to move away from these platforms for now. Try other paid traffic sources.

You probably violated their policies knowingly. They don't joke with this and no amount of appeal can restore your account. You need to understand what you did in the first place to cause the ban.

My suggestion is to move away from these platforms for now. Try other paid traffic sources.
got any good idea for native traffic sources for weight loss offers?

got any good idea for native traffic sources for weight loss offers?
Have not run weight loss in years so not sure what traffic source converts these days.

I suggest you try the like of mgid and revcontent.

Better yet you could try an aggregator like voluumdsp.

Get a free trial or paid subs of spy tools like anstrex or adbeat to see what's working for both traffic sources and offers.

MI
Back