The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Online Journey (Maxbounty Offer On Bing)

moneydrop2021

Budget: $126
Commissions/sale:$42
Amount of landing pages in the beginning: 4 but I may drive traffic straight to the offer.
Keyword tools: Bing, Google Adwords, LongTail Pro
Traffic Source: Bing with Text Ads
With other affiliate's guidance: No
Spying Tool: Adplexity
Tracking Tool: Clickmagick
Devices: Undecided
Wordpress Plugin: Instabuilder

I am going to start the campaign in 2-3 days but I have some doubts in mind. Below are my questions:
1. Should I drive traffic directly to the offer without any landing pages for up to 100 clicks so I can find out the total CTR? I think if CTR is too low (less than 2%), then creating landing pages will be a waste of time.
2. Should I upload hundreds of relevant keywords or should I keep the total keywords less than 100 or to very minimum?
3. Should I drive traffic to both desktop and mobile devices in the beginning until there are reliable results (CTR or CR based on each device) or should I focus on just one device when I start the campaign?

Before you dive into anything, survey the keywords in the niche of your offer. A $42 commission generally says to me the niche is competitive and average cpcs would be around $1 to 2. Therefore your budget might not be enough.

1. Better get a lander + track
2. Test those that are tightly relevant before dive in further.
3. Test desktop first before dive in further.

Test those that would highly convert before dive in further.
Keep track and save money for optimization.

Before you dive into anything, survey the keywords in the niche of your offer. A $42 commission generally says to me the niche is competitive and average cpcs would be around $1 to 2. Therefore your budget might not be enough.
Ok, I will also check the keywords and find out what will be the estimated budget. I've also heard that it is best to put a bid on the keywords at most 1% of the commissions and increase them from there. Is that true?

1. Better get a lander + track
2. Test those that are tightly relevant before dive in further.
3. Test desktop first before dive in further.

Test those that would highly convert before dive in further.
Keep track and save money for optimization.
I will try desktop first for now and utilize landing pages. Thanks

Ok, I will also check the keywords and find out what will be the estimated budget. I've also heard that it is best to put a bid on the keywords at most 1% of the commissions and increase them from there. Is that true?

Bidding is a matter of preference, what's important is you get to your target position for your target keywords. For me I'd set my initial bid to a 1st page bid, then increase accordingly. Once you've got enough data you can then adjust more and scale.

Bidding is a matter of preference, what's important is you get to your target position for your target keywords. For me I'd set my initial bid to a 1st page bid, then increase accordingly. Once you've got enough data you can then adjust more and scale.
It sounds like a good idea. I also need to pay attention to EPC because I don't want the CPC to be higher.

All the doubts that you have can easily be solved by doing a good research on the same field. Make sure that you have enough knowledge on the niche that you have selected. About the keywords, please try as much as you can so that you have very minimal keywords. However, make sure that the keywords that you choose are the best in regards to search and ranking. Point to note, when you are in doubt, it means that there is a step that you have ignored in this journey.

Hey man, that seems pretty easy to solve. Are you using the affiliate link directly?
Hi Lafftar, I got approved 2 days ago and everything is OK now. As long as the root URL on the display URL box is the same as the root URL on landing page URL box, Bing approves it.

MI
Back