The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
OG Ads

Official OGAds

Happy Thursday!!! We are running a 2 day burst for 33179 Cube Cube: Puzzle Game - iOS, US, INCENT, CPI with a super high cap at a $0.67 rate for today and tomorrow! We are going to be doing 2 day bursts for 5 titles over the next two weeks!!!

I would also like to sign up for og ads and see what offers are there, some guy on five or told me he could get me an account for $50 but I passed on that offer I'll feel like I should have to pay to join

Never pay to join an affiliate network. Also, you were smart not to pay that guy to get you an account, that's a good way to get banned.

Ogads is free to join. None of the networks on AffiliateFix charge affiliates a fee to join.

Never pay to join an affiliate network. Also, you were smart not to pay that guy to get you an account, that's a good way to get banned.

Ogads is free to join. None of the networks on AffiliateFix charge affiliates a fee to join.
Yea I thought his offer just seemed a little suspect

Harry Potter Burst LIVE -- $0.67 !!!!

Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (US, UK, DE) iPhone AND Android is now live in everyones lockers. This burst will run UNCAPPED through the weekend.

SAMS CLUB ANDROID BURST LIVE

Burst is still live all this week for Sam's Club - (Android, INCENT, Free, US, 140MB)

Latest news is iOS coming VERY SOON, please prepare your traffic sources

Sam's Club Android Burst Is LIVE & BACK IN ACTION so lets rock it OGs.

This is extremely exclusive, no one else has Sams Club apart from OGAds so please lets make the most of it !!

35006 Sam's Club - (Android, INCENT, Free, US, 140MB)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ogads!
AffiliateFix Santa Ninja 239x190.png

SAMS CLUB BURST LIVE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! -- 35006 Sam's Club - (Android, INCENT, Free, US, 140MB)

Sam's Club Android is going live tonight at 12AM EST!!!

Rocking an awesome rate and killer caps!!!

Burst is ending Sunday EOD. iOS should be coming through Friday. We will provide more info as the day gets nearer. Lets get it!!

MI
Back