The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
OG Ads

Official OGAds

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are feeling energized for the week ahead. I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing today.

If you need a little extra help or motivation to get through the day, please don't hesitate to send me a direct message. I'm always here to offer advice, or just be a friendly voice.

Hey there

I wanted to offer help to anyone who needs some guidance with CPA. I understand that it can be challenging to navigate That's why I'm here to offer my expertise and support to anyone who needs it.

Whether you're struggling with a particular concept, or have general questions about CPA, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always happy to help in any way that I can.

You can Dm me here on the forum

Pay To Get Verified​

Meta just announced they will be offering a badge verification service for both Facebook and Instagram. Costing $11.99/month on the web and $14.99/month through iOS.​

Please understand, before it becomes saturated, there will be a golden timeframe to utilize verified accounts to your advantage, at the very least for social engineering in comment sections, better CTR on ads and/or whatever sauce you can dream up. Anyways, make sure to take advantage of this new service while it's fresh and do not wait for things to get saturated and patched.​

Viral Content Method​

The method is simple:​

1. Make a clean fan page about something popular and generic, ideally based on short videos that people will want to follow and have appear on their Instagram feed.​

2. Post at least once per day and make sure the content is enjoyable for the audience.​

3. Once the account has grown a decent fanbase with consistent views, use a different account to make the comment thanking the creator for the "free gift cards" or whatever you choose to promote.​

4. Pin the comment and use other comment replies saying it worked for them too + send likes​

GPT makes the best Comments​

Chat GPT can help you save time in a lot of ways, in this example it can write custom comments that are both HQ and genuine. You can tell GPT to write the comments in different ways to match the vibe of your content. Instead of wasting time writing them yourself, give GPT a go at it!

It can work great for ig yt tiktok

Its another Wednesday just checking In with everyone. How you are doing? Do you need any help please feel free to reach out. Some new offers will be coming soon stay tunned

How to find NEW Niches to Promote​

check out the learn platform for the full article
New niches

• Go directly onto YouTube or Google search using an incognito tab. Begin searching terms like "how to install on iOS"
  • Go onto the Google Play store and iOS App Store. Set your location / store location to a country audience you wish to target. Look at the top charts, top trending apps under the various categories.

Hello there!

It's Wednesday, and while some people might be feeling a little bit worn down by the middle of the week, I'm here to tell you that you've got this! It can be tough to stay motivated when you're feeling a little burnt out. If you're struggling with a particular task or project, don't be afraid to ask for help.

Introducing the OGAds Boost Feature: Customize Your Offer Priorities Like Never Before!

We are thrilled to announce the launch of our latest feature - the OGAds Boost! This new addition is designed to provide our publishers with enhanced control and customization over their lockers, allowing them to prioritize offers either globally or for specific lockers.With this feature, you can now 'boost' the offers you think are most relevant, profitable, or appealing to your audience.

Check out the new Boost feature here.

Come check out this offer that has been killing it lately

Rate BOOST and NOW UNCAPPED
49494 Kudos - (iOS, INCENT, US)
| EPC: $0.36 | UNCAPPED

Announcing a Game-Changer in Content Locking - AI-Powered Chat Support Widget!

We're excited to introduce our revolutionary new feature, the AI-Powered Chat Support Widget, a cutting-edge tool that's set to redefine content locking and revenue generation!

Designed with publishers in mind, this widget has been built to maximize user engagement and increase content unlock rates. It's equipped with an understanding of your landing page niche, offer-specific intelligence, advanced user support, and even multilingual capabilities. Imagine having an assistant that knows your content as well as you do and guides users in their own language!

This AI-Powered Chat Support Widget is now automatically live on every publisher's locker in our network, requiring no extra setup. For an additional boost, publishers have the option to add a "locked content noun" in the locker settings to further assist the AI in understanding the niche.

Curious to see it in action? Check out our Main Promo Video for a quick overview. For a more in-depth understanding, here's our Detailed Explainer Video.

Whether you're already a part of our network or considering to join, we're sure you'll appreciate the potential this feature brings to the table. If you have any questions or need more information, don't hesitate to reach out.

Let's transform content locking together!

Just a quick reminder of the revolutionary AI-Powered Chat Support Widget we recently launched. It's designed to maximize user engagement and unlock rates, providing a game-changing experience in content locking.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend you do.

Feel free to share your experiences with the tool. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

KW Burst Live 6/8
iOS KW Burst for US, CA, and UK scheduled for 6/8!
Solid caps and rates, more information to come!

Just a quick update here. The KW Burst we've been discussing in previous threads is now live. If you have some time, you might want to check it out. The rates are pretty great.

All OperaGX Offers Running Uncapped!!
No end date in sight, but use it while we have it!

It's Raining Offers! New Burst Now Live
Bingo Bling - (iOS, Incent, US) |
Evermerge - Keyword
ALL OperaGX Offers Running UNCAPPED | 10+ Geos

MI
Back