“Propeller”/  MyBid

OGADS banned my account with 5k$ without any explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdtaounati

affiliate
hello everyone,
and sorry if this is the wrong place but i didn't know where to go,

so 25 days now since ogads banned my account for no reason, nor explanation, i tried to reach every manager but they didn't respond to my emails or messages and calls on skype.
i believe it was by mistake but they just didn't reply to me nor give any reason for the ban they just did
i did nothing wrong, i can provide screenshots and screenrecord for every lead i got

i wish you can HELP

thank you

edit: i have been so patient with this hoping they will resolve the problem ( mistake ), but they just didn't.
it's nearly a month now and nothing happened they just ignore me

Let's see, you have a total of two posts, both in this thread, and joined in the past week. The only posts you have are here in this thread and you are complaining about OGAds. They are, and have been, a valuable and contributing member here for six years with no complaints until your complaint.

We have a sub-forum here for disputes. It's our Disputes & Resolutions Forum. However, you won't have access to that forum because you do not have enough posts.

In addition, making claims against a company requires you providing proof of your claim, and you have none.

In almost every case over the past decade we have seen here, the person complaining that they were banned without reason was found to have violated the TOS of the company they were banned by, and in at least half of those were banned for fraud.

I don't have any answers for you, but I am very certain you received and email from them regarding why they banned you, I am certain of it.

Let's see, you have a total of two posts, both in this thread, and joined in the past week. The only posts you have are here in this thread and you are complaining about OGAds. They are, and have been, a valuable and contributing member here for six years with no complaints until your complaint.

We have a sub-forum here for disputes. It's our Disputes & Resolutions Forum. However, you won't have access to that forum because you do not have enough posts.

In addition, making claims against a company requires you providing proof of your claim, and you have none.

In almost every case over the past decade we have seen here, the person complaining that they were banned without reason was found to have violated the TOS of the company they were banned by, and in at least half of those were banned for fraud.

I don't have any answers for you, but I am very certain you received and email from them regarding why they banned you, I am certain of it.
i know i'm new here, but as i mentioned i didn't know where to go with this, i apologized for it.
for proofs of the leads i am ready to drop them once they reply, they just keep on ignoring me.
and no sir they didn't send me an email regarding the ban.

Hey, Text ben, Managers can't do anything about it. They have a fraud detection system. If u send bad leads, your account will be flagged and will show in that fraud list which ben checks regularly, to ban affiliates and prevent fraud.

They don't ban on a whim, their Fraud detection system is good (Not Great).
1. If you send duplicate leads regularly your account will be flagged.
2. You may use VPN/Proxy to complete your own offers. By doing that your account will be flagged also.
3. If you sent clicks in those CPC offers like IRL social calender or iHeartRadio which converts in clicks only, (pixel fires on click only due to IOS update which the app can't support for the postback pixel, anyway they check the ratio between clicks and conversion later) If you have bad ratio and the Advertiser/Ogads Team finds out then they will ban. Because it's fake traffic.

I am pretty sure you crossed any of these 3 lines.
If Yes, Don't disturb them. If you think it's their mistake then text ben.

Thread Closed

closed GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back