The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not getting signups, I don't believe it at all

I have paid $50 for solo ads, so far I have gotten six or eight clicks, and zero signups.

So the signup rate doesn't look good at all. I thought it'd be at least 30%.

This is the landing page to my lead magnet: Email Marketing Software | Email Marketing Newsletters from AWeber

I added a title that apparently would trigger curiosity, an image, and a story.

And the solo ads were from Phillip Brewer, who is a high ranked seller according to multiple lists.

I have paid $50 for solo ads, so far I have gotten six or eight clicks, and zero signups.

So the signup rate doesn't look good at all. I thought it'd be at least 30%.

This is the landing page to my lead magnet: Email Marketing Software | Email Marketing Newsletters from AWeber

I added a title that apparently would trigger curiosity, an image, and a story.

And the solo ads were from Phillip Brewer, who is a high ranked seller according to multiple lists.
Can't see the LP, also solo ads just mean high open rate not guaranteed conversions, what offer type are you promoting?

My bad, this is the actual link: What Affiliate Marketing Secrets Are There?

The six-eight clicks really did go there, actually.
Not being funny mate I see why you have no signups. First off it's not visually appealing, the font is tiny and the background colour is horrible. The book image should also be a bit bigger to fill out the remaining space. Secondly the paragraph you wrote is full of grammatical errors and poor sentence structure. The title is also not very attractive, instead of "what affiliate marketing secrets are there?", why not "Affiliate marketing secrets which netted me 20k profit per month!". This is more likely to catch the users attention and hopefully make them want to convert. Finally did you buy through Udimi?

Sorry, @Plankton5165 but I have to agree with @Aiden L re the font, image size and grammar. Although purple is my favourite colour, that washed out purple doesn't seem to suit the lander. Maybe if the other things were 'fixed' it wouldn't seem an issue.

The text above the image really, really needs work. That has to be persuasive enough to entice visitors to give you their email and sign up for your guide. It's a nice try but that just doesn't do the job, sorry.

Also, you don't really give any clear direction about what happens after a person gives you their email address. Do they get instant access? Do they get a link to the guide in an email? What do you do with their email - send newsletters, sell it to third parties? You might want to add a privacy policy link somewhere if you can.

I always prefer to point out the positive then make any gentle suggestions that I think might be helpful but I would hate to send you out into the world with that lander.

why not "Affiliate marketing secrets which netted me 20k profit per month!"

Because it probably isn't true. :D At least not yet. Hopefully, we can help him take another step in that direction.

Last edited:
Because it probably isn't true. :D At least not yet. Hopefully, we can help him take another step in that direction.
Its more eye catching imo, surely that would net more sign ups which is what were aiming for. Maybe that's the inner blackhat in me :D Just a suggestion.

How do you know the secrets can net people $20k a month?
I don't but it makes people want to opt into your list but like @azgold it's probably not good for a newbie to get into. Especially if you're trying to build your brand through an email list, whereas if I build an email list the end goal is to sell it so I couldn't really care less about the individual users just how many there is and how active they are.

How do you know the secrets can net people $20k a month?
Side note see how you're intrigued by my statement? This would most likely lead to you signing up to my list to get all of my secrets, along with a catchy paragraph and some biased graphs/fake earnings I can see this being lucrative solo ads campaign.

However for what you're doing please stay away from these methods.

The initial landing page design actually was based on conversion-boosting videos I did watch, like Neil Patel's.

Neil Patel would have been one of my recommendations, actually.

It's your maiden flight, your initial design and text, right? That's okay, it's good that you started! But honestly, it needs some tweaking so you can increase interest.

This is a great learning opportunity.

Check out a page that I just quickly found on Unbounce. I didn't post the pic here, as I'm not sure how they'd feel about that but here is the lander image from the Unbounce page of examples: https://mk0zofoqaluvgdskgvsb.kinstacdn.com/photos/later-lp.jpg

I don't mean for you to copy it at all, I grabbed it mostly to give you some ideas about your landing page text. Notice that they tell people what they're getting and lower down, they mention the benefits to subscribers that they can find inside the guide. The benefits can sell it for you, much more so than the features.

On your page, tell people how your guide will help them. You can use bullet points if that's easier and you can do it in a way that makes sense, many landers have them.

On that example page they also have their terms and privacy policy located discreetly at the bottom of the page, along with their share buttons. It's relaxed but professional looking.

Again, I'm only providing this example to spark your imagination, NOT to copy it.

Last edited:
Side note see how you're intrigued by my statement? This would most likely lead to you signing up to my list to get all of my secrets, along with a catchy paragraph and some biased graphs/fake earnings I can see this being lucrative solo ads campaign.

However for what you're doing please stay away from these methods.

:rofl You're incorrigible! :rofl

I paid for 500 clicks, but the seller said this is a limited time 10X traffic pack. He normally charges 30 cents for his clicks. He was also seen in top seller solo ad lists.

I also saw two people leave reviews, saying they had optin rates of over 30%.

banners
Back