The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertisers Not Accepting

KSJ1

Hi All,

I have created a voucher code website called Holiday Voucher Codes which as the name suggests focuses on the holiday sector. I have had success on advertiser applications but have had a number of rejections. The reasons given are:

1. Site Does Not Compliment Advertiser Brand
2. Advertiser doesn't work with this publisher type.

This I don't understand as some airlines have even come back with this response even though their promotions are available on other voucher code websites and mine specifically focuses on the holiday sector so you'd think they'd be more likely to accept. Is there anything that I'm not doing correct on website which is making them decide that my website isn't a viable publisher for them. Please find the URL below:

Holiday Voucher Codes | UK's Only Holiday Voucher Code Website

All comments are welcome.

Save more at your favourite stores​

I thought this was about booking air flights? That is the first impression a potential sponsor (like an airline) gets --this site is not relevant.

Change your wording to be more inclusive of holiday (vacation-business travel) needs.

1. Site Does Not Compliment Advertiser Brand
2. Advertiser doesn't work with this publisher type.

These are polite terms for "We don't like your site format", or "Your site is too amateurish for us.", etc., etc.

Your site is not as inviting, inventive, appealing, etc., as some brands require.

IMO, your site looks mechanical, doesn't invite anyone to read a story, has no "This Just In" specials, no big names in your "Shops" list, and really don't have any details about the vouchers, discounts, or specials and bonuses that your site may be providing.

There just isn't any inviting information presented with both valuable content or media.

You need to rethink your design, content, and content structure.

banners
Back