The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie seeking advice and networking!

JesseG-Host

Service Manager
Service Manager
Cybercon
Hello Affiliates! I'm Jesse and brand new to the forum. I haven't even started affiliate marketing, but am wanting to learn all I can about the industry. I stumbled into a sales job with a world class data center-Cybercon, which has a great affiliate program paying awesome 50% commissions CSA on our dedicated servers, colocation, and private cloud services. I need to find affiliates already plugged into this kind of niche that can help me generate conversions and leads I can turn into conversions. I'm learning how to code websites, do SEO, SSM, and will be diving into Affiliate marketing more when I can fully develop my own sites and put these skills together. Until then, I simply need good affiliates that think they can produce with that enterprise level niche and maybe a manager or mentor that can guide me to build up the right way. Any help appreciated.

Hello Affiliates! I'm Jesse and brand new to the forum. I haven't even started affiliate marketing, but am wanting to learn all I can about the industry. I stumbled into a sales job with a world class data center-Cybercon, which has a great affiliate program paying awesome 50% commissions CSA on our dedicated servers, colocation, and private cloud services. I need to find affiliates already plugged into this kind of niche that can help me generate conversions and leads I can turn into conversions. I'm learning how to code websites, do SEO, SSM, and will be diving into Affiliate marketing more when I can fully develop my own sites and put these skills together. Until then, I simply need good affiliates that think they can produce with that enterprise level niche and maybe a manager or mentor that can guide me to build up the right way. Any help appreciated.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @JesseG-Host !

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

This is a requirement and not an option! Do not solicit members until you have an approved vendor credential issued to you.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears upon the first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Regarding Reviews
We have found fake reviews at times. Please do not post fake reviews. When we see reviews by members that join shortly after an approved vendor receives their listing and credentials, we look closely and watch to see if they are actually here to be a member or just registering for the express purpose of posting reviews.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

IMPORTANT
Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Admin/T J Tutor

Welcome to affiliatefix @JesseG-Host , thanks for joining.

The result is better when you focus on a single or few hand full of website, than go on sprinkling all over around the Internet. You may get a self satisfaction of "i did it", but the result will be lot lot smaller than focused one.

The point is ... spend quality time here... look around, meet around, learn around and ping around here at affiliatefix.

Best wishes ...

MI
Back