The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie affiliate

TAHIRI2020

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I started thinking about marketing sine an age. but last two month when I decided to stay at home and stop go working outside due to this terrible actual pandemic, I come to consider seriously that I need to start a business from home, so I come back to my old idea and wondering: why not trying affiliate marketing and start a new career as a an affiliate marketer? Since then, I start to learn a lot about digital marketing with deep detail(CPA, CPS, Landing pages, Traffics, etc.).

I’ve been subscribed in one of CPA networks regarding the facts that they accept newbies but I still not have a whole idea about the other network( My choose was based on some recommendation from YouTube), I’ve bought my domaine name and hosting( with a professional email address) but I keep learning about this field because I think this step is very important for a beginner as well as looking for strategies to take action and go in.

I hope that is good to share this experience with you and I am pleased to learn from you as big community of affiliate

Thank you.

Hey Welcome to the forum, there's a ton of stuff to learn here I'm sure you'll enjoy it :cool:
Keep taking action, keep moving forward and don't ever stop :D

wlc here ! really great that you stop here , it will help you for real to learn and earn more ,feel free ,check threads and questions ,read answers and all this will help.best of luck.

MI
Back