The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New to lead generation business - need help

arberzylfiu

affiliate
Hello everybody,

I am new here and excited that I am part of this forum. It really seems really helpful and nice. Recently I saw a video on how to start a lead generation business and the video was really helpful and covered everything to start your very own business. What I got from the video is that the service you’ll be offering is collecting cold email leads for businesses. Basically in the video he used the example of Italian restaurants. He made a list of Italian restaurants in San Francisco which he can offer it to a business to collect and send them fresh leads every week.
My only problem is finding actual possible clients and where to collect the leads. I just have no idea how and where to start. What niches would you recommend me? I know that these some of these are possibly the best and most profitable ones:
  • Design
  • SEO
  • Web development etc..
Let's say I choose SEO... now where do I find SEO companies so I can collect leads and send it to them?And where do I find SEO-related leads? I know the question may seem really newbie-like, but this is really new to me and I could use the help. Thank you!

what you are asking is simple, you have just understood it in ancomplex way.
CPA networks and paid traffic sources are all you need.

CPA network is the middle man between you and the big companies that looking for leads.
and the traffic you gonna get it from paid traffic sources.
this is the business model that everybody is using.

1. verticals (buyers other than affiliate networks)
    • finance
    • insurance
    • consumer services
    • business services
  2. referrals (lead gathering sources)
    • media ads
    • pop under ads
    • email newsletters
    • social media posting/display ads
    • SEM >search engine marketing >>>paid ads, PPC. (AdWords, Bing ads, others.)

These are some other possibilities. However, finding lead buyers to sell to directly will not be easy as an *unknown and unproven entity*

what you are asking is simple, you have just understood it in ancomplex way.
CPA networks and paid traffic sources are all you need.

CPA network is the middle man between you and the big companies that looking for leads.
and the traffic you gonna get it from paid traffic sources.
this is the business model that everybody is using.

Hi,

Thanks for the info! I sent you a message. Can you please check it? Thanks!

A Guide To Startup Lead Generation
1. Leverage multiple lead generation channels
2. Serve up more compelling offers
3. Make your call to action very clear
4. Craft more enticing Ad copy
5. Make remarketing a priority

It looks like a cheesy webcam link site.
I fail to see that this has to do with the topic of this thread -- B2B leads.

Hello everybody,

I am new here and excited that I am part of this forum. It really seems really helpful and nice. Recently I saw a video on how to start a lead generation business and the video was really helpful and covered everything to start your very own business. What I got from the video is that the service you’ll be offering is collecting cold email leads for businesses. Basically in the video he used the example of Italian restaurants. He made a list of Italian restaurants in San Francisco which he can offer it to a business to collect and send them fresh leads every week.
My only problem is finding actual possible clients and where to collect the leads. I just have no idea how and where to start. What niches would you recommend me? I know that these some of these are possibly the best and most profitable ones:
  • Design
  • SEO
  • Web development etc..
Let's say I choose SEO... now where do I find SEO companies so I can collect leads and send it to them?And where do I find SEO-related leads? I know the question may seem really newbie-like, but this is really new to me and I could use the help. Thank you!

First of all good luck with this new initiative you are taking :)
Second, I would examine all possible Ad formats that are currently in the market now.
You got:
Push Notification - That is a lead making machine in general, we have been doing push for over a year now, and verticals for lead collection like Dating, Sweeps, things that have never worked on pop properly are working like a charm.
Pop - That's always a good thing to try, but for leads it might not be the best solution, but it still something to look at. Try and test a spy tool that could give you some insights on who is running this and how and on what type of sites.
SEO - It's a bit an expensive ad format and you have to have a sharp and clear call to action landing page.

Obviously, there are more ad formats, but try and focus on these, in my opinion, to not spend too much right out the gate.

I found a robocall api that says it is OK to make B2B robocalls -- I need to verify this (there are consumer protections by law). Business solicitation may be exempt -- so do some due diligence on your locales.

Social media is long-term at best and for short-term results is probably mental masturbation or *the sound of one hand clapping* <<< no one cares and you get lost in the sea of hype.

Four Steps To Create A Scalable Lead Generation Business
1. Choose An Industry
The initial step is to pick an industry that needs leads. Across the nation enterprises are progressively attractive on the grounds that it's less demanding to publicize an across the nation crusade online rather than a neighborhood battle.
2. Choose A Marketing Strategy
3. Set Up Automation

Automation is key to success and is the best part about running a lead generation business. Once your advertising is set up, your lead buyers are in place and your software is configured -- your business becomes completely automated.
4.Monetize Leads
You can also monetize your existing leads into other industries by adding additional fields to the form on your website.

Leads generation is more important for the thing. Its My own opinion face best lead generation source

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Definitely Lead Generation is really helpful for business to grow.
Which is the best platform for getting good quality leads?

Leads are essential for every business, and to generate high-quality prospects for your business, you need to use a handful of methods like :
1. Identify Your Target Audience
2. Pick Promotional Methods
3. Create A Sales Funnel
4. Email Newsletters to Build Relationships
5. Use Social Media Platforms To Connect With Your Audience
6. Use different types of verticals like consumer and business leads etc...

Getting lead buyers directly is quite a difficult task. So, you can use some of these possibilities for your lead generation business.

The lead gen business model can be lucrative, but it can also be very passive if you are using organic traffic sources, especially similar to those found with AdSense or Amazon affiliate sites.

but it can also be very passive if you are using organic traffic sources, especially similar to those found with AdSense or Amazon affiliate sites.

There is nothing passive about AdSense or Amazon affiliate sites.

Passive hasn't existed for many years in our business. It all requires attention, just like any business.

Work at it daily or fail!

MI
Back