The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to Affiliate Marketing!

Carolyn Nayebyan

affiliate
Hi Everyone!

I am new to Affiliate Marketing and just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Carolyn and I started my journey few months ago when my fiancé introduced me to this world of opportunity.

I have been studying up on everything to learn as much as I can about it and I am just about ready to launch my first campaign! I'm very excited and looking forward to meeting all of you that are in this journey as well.

Hi Everyone!

Hi @Carolyn Nayebyan , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am new to Affiliate Marketing and just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Carolyn and I started my journey few months ago when my fiancé introduced me to this world of opportunity.

I have been studying up on everything to learn as much as I can about it and I am just about ready to launch my first campaign! I'm very excited and looking forward to meeting all of you that are in this journey as well.

This is an exciting time for you. You are leaning into a great journey.

We have an incredible membership here with marketers at every level contributing actionable information daily.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @Carolyn Nayebyan and welcome to AFix!

Love your excitement! If we can be of any help as you go along, don't hesitate to start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will do whatever they can to help you.

Hi Carolyn,
what areas of affiliate marketing are you planning to work in?

MI
Back