The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to 5 Star!

happy2b

Hi everyone, I am thrilled to have found this site! I am new to affiliate marketing, and I am struggling, but determined. I am very excited to take a look around.

Welcome to 5 Star, happy2b.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, you should visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as possible. Pay special attention to the "Sticky" thread because they contain so much useful information that will help you learn what to do as well as what not to do.

Ater that you probably should spend some time in our Niche Marketing Forum and read as much there as you can. Once again, give special attention to the "Sticky" threads.

I think we can help you reduce your struggling. You will get plenty of useful information here without anyone trying to sell you anything because we don't allow it.

We have a friendly community and our members are very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi happy2b,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're thrilled you found us too! :p
Larry gave you some good tips for getting started.
Let us know how we can help.

Hello Happy2b. We have something in common. I'm also new to affiliate marking and I'm also struggling a bit. I can tell you that it's really important to have a place where you can ask questions and actually get them answered.

Best of luck to you,

kbhuffaker

Hi everyone, I am thrilled to have found this site! I am new to affiliate marketing, and I am struggling, but determined. I am very excited to take a look around.

Take heart, we all struggled when we first started.
The learning curve is steep but hey when you make your first sale, what a feeling!!!

MI
Back