The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New member!

Azt3c

affiliate
Hey ! How is everybody doing?

Joined AffiliateFix yesterday (I think).Read a lot of case studies and journeys ,very informative! It motivated to start my own journey!

I have never really made any 'good' money online ,the only time I have earned online is from YouTube and that was just 0.2 $ (something like that).

I'm looking forward to change that with Instagram and OGads for now.

I'll use the money what I have earned from IG (if I ever do) to invest in a Micro Niche-Site .
Hopefully everything goes well!

BTW can someone tell me how can I find a threadI posted before? I got an alert that it was moved to a new forum,but I can't find it. I don't ahve permission to see it.

Hi, @Azt3c and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We all have to start somewhere! My best advice is pick a certain method and keep tweaking it until it works. Focus is what most lack in this industry, so if you can harness it you will have a huge advantage.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello Azt3c. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

BTW can someone tell me how can I find a threadI posted before? I got an alert that it was moved to a new forum,but I can't find it. I don't ahve permission to see it.
May be its deleted or moved to the verified members forum.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey ! How is everybody doing?

Joined AffiliateFix yesterday (I think).Read a lot of case studies and journeys ,very informative! It motivated to start my own journey!

I have never really made any 'good' money online ,the only time I have earned online is from YouTube and that was just 0.2 $ (something like that).

I'm looking forward to change that with Instagram and OGads for now.

I'll use the money what I have earned from IG (if I ever do) to invest in a Micro Niche-Site .
Hopefully everything goes well!

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix @Azt3c !

I moved the thread because it was not a proper introduction. Instead it was about OGAds approval. You can always find all of your own posts and threads in your profile page. The post you are referring to is here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix @Azt3c !

I moved the thread because it was not a proper introduction. Instead it was about OGAds approval. You can always find all of your own posts and threads in your profile page. The post you are referring to is here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J
Oh okay,I understand. I was in a hurry to find a solution so I didn't bother to introduce myself. Thanks for letting me know! @T J Tutor

Hello Azt3c. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

May be its deleted or moved to the verified members forum.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Thanks @internalsoul ! Yeah ,it was moved. I will definitely be posting a lot here!

Hi, @Azt3c and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We all have to start somewhere! My best advice is pick a certain method and keep tweaking it until it works. Focus is what most lack in this industry, so if you can harness it you will have a huge advantage.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
Thank you! Good advice ,I've read a lot about people just switching from one method to another simply because it didn't work out for them,they give up too easy.Focus and hardwork.
Thanks again for letting me know about the e book ,I'll check it out for sure.
@Morticai

Welcome Azt3c.

I would echo the advice of others here. Many so called "methods" are short-lived and are only good for a quick buck. Pick a solid, proven strategy and then stick with it until you become an expert, that's where long term success come from. Good luck!

Welcome Azt3c.

I would echo the advice of others here. Many so called "methods" are short-lived and are only good for a quick buck. Pick a solid, proven strategy and then stick with it until you become an expert, that's where long term success come from. Good luck!
You're definitely right, those methods are not good for the long term. IMO these 'methods' should be/can be only used for building some capital to invest in the real thing ,that is if the person if serious about trying to enter into IM..
At least that's what I will be doing.

banners
Back