The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review Dingo

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. Quick question...

What's happening to Affiliate Networks like ClickBank?

I got approved with Digistore24 for a CPA offer with 25% LIFETIME recurring commissions on G2 Crowd's #1 Online Reputation Management Software sold at 40% OFF including valuable bonuses like free API uploading and Pro membership.

I thought it was an incredible offer but when I applied to ClickBank it got refused. They said they do not accept products like mine when in fact they have a similar product listed in their marketplace. They said their reason was due to the possibility of high chargebacks and poor support which they clearly did not due their due diligence when checking out my company. We've never had these issues.

Are CPA Networks going through hard times like Joey Babineau's recent article "The Crash of CPA Marketing Networks" suggests? If so, what is your suggestion on finding affiliates to sell a product like mine that appeals to professional businesses needing to improve their online reputation and local SEO?

Thanks so much for your help,

Allen

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Interesting article he wrote --but nothing new or unknown :D
I looked at your website --pure B2B and a very high ticket SaaS so it is going to need to be marketed the right B2B customers. Very mission specific software IMHO.

Your product does not fit in with the ClickBank typical affiliate and customer IMHO --but I may be wrong ...

Thx Graybeard, I think you're right about CB not being the right place for this B2B SaaS software. A few years ago there was another company with a similar software but no sales just like the one currently on CB's marketplace. IYHO, where are some good places to find B2B affiliates?

Again, sorry for the delayed response TJ. Thanks for your insight into how COVID may be affecting some CPA Networks.

Makes sense. I applied to about 9 of them and only 2 got back. Said they had no traffic for my product.

As Graybeard pointed out, Clickbank type networks may not be a good fit for B2B SaaS software. Any suggestions on how to find B2B affiliates?

Any suggestions on how to find B2B affiliates?

All of the conferences are full of businesses that currently have personnel that work on branding and reviews, while often seen as a support department item, IMO it should be part of the branding department.

Loads of affiliates promote B2B products. We have plenty here, and most forums have some. Prospecting is prospecting. Know where they are and contact them! Prospectors toil away at the rock to find gold and prospectors toil away at the conferences, on the phone, and by email, to find B2B affiliates.

All of the conferences are full of businesses that currently have personnel that work on branding and reviews, while often seen as a support department item, IMO it should be part of the branding department.

Loads of affiliates promote B2B products. We have plenty here, and most forums have some. Prospecting is prospecting. Know where they are and contact them! Prospectors toil away at the rock to find gold and prospectors toil away at the conferences, on the phone, and by email, to find B2B affiliates.

Yes TJ, this software really helps branding and customer service departments but also marketing due to improving social proof and local SEO especially with Google.

Conferences are out of the question since I'm currently stuck outside of the USA due to fear of catching COVID-19 while traveling but phone and email are certainly an option. Are conferences still being held during this pandemic?

Anyway, great insights that's giving me some new directions.

I'll be glad when all this is COVID stuff is over. Any resources for upcoming conferences?

There will always be some crisis going on
Dont get too distracted by them
  • War
  • Virus
  • Terrorism
  • Volcano
  • Riot
  • Earthquake
  • Flood
  • Forest fire
  • Famine
  • Drought
  • Tornado
  • Landslide
  • Collapse
  • Avalanche
  • Explosion
  • Cold snap
  • Heat wave
  • Tsunami
  • Cyclone
  • Recession
  • Murder
  • Hack
  • Plague
  • Gas leak
  • Oil spill
  • Water pipe burst
  • Crash
  • Radiation
  • Boat sink
  • Electrocution
  • Prison break
  • Meteor strike
  • Rabid dog
  • Insect attack
  • Robbery
It's endless and will never stop
Covid-19 is a virus
Not the 1st
& not the last

Last edited:
Perhaps you just need to look for new CPA networks that are still hungry for new customers.

Thanks for the advice. I checked into a few of them and was accepted by Digistore24. They are a fairly new network out of Germany and a direct competitor with Clickbank. Unlike Clickbank, they have great support and I've been getting loads of affiliates promoting my products. Couldn't be happier!

banners
Back