The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New in CPA marketing - focus on building publisher community in Asia-Pacific region

alphazhen

affiliate
Hi there..

I just started my job in CPA network for the past few months and I've been struggling to gather so many information in a short time. My job is to recruit and retain new affiliates in my network. I wanted to understand about the industry and what's the latest trend.

I'm based in Indonesia and open for discussion related to the affiliates development to traffic optimization. Hope we can learn more from each other. :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

DO NOT SOLICIT OR RECRUIT OUR MEMBERS UNTIL YOU HAVE AN APPROVED LISTING IN OUR RESOURCES.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

azgold/Super Moderator

banners
Back